Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You (22438 Views)

Stranded Nigerians In Russia Are Back In Abuja (photo) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Gerrard59(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Singapore Gurus, please someone wants to help me get a Singaporean 2 years work permit/visa for N1.4M

He himself will be going the same route with me and according to him, his own visa is already out and now he is demanding I make a down payment to get mine too.

Please, kindly help me scrutinize this attached visa he sent to me as evidence as I know nothing about fake and real Singapore visas.

Thanks and God bless as you help me

Maybe you should do a screenshot of the document as I can't see it. But for work visa, what type? Ask him but before then, check this link: https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits

I'm surprised you are required to pay for the visa as it's the company not the applicant handles everything concerning visas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Blurpy: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tell him to snap the visa that's on the passport
Kenny4smart:

Reason please.
And have you verified the visa I attached?
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Kenny4smart(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=104015074]

Maybe you should do a screenshot of the document as I can't see it. But for work visa, what type? Ask him but before then, check this link: https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits

I'm surprised you are required to pay for the visa as it's the company not the applicant handles everything concerning visas. [/quote
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Kenny4smart(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

Premium tears loading

I am not soliciting for the opinion of pessimists like you. Just shut up if you can't say something reasonable!!
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Kenny4smart(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Kenny4smart post=104083236][/quote]

Thank you. Find the attached visa below�

Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Kenny4smart(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
[
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Kenny4smart(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anyone in Singapore here please??
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by HRprof: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Anyone in Singapore here please??

I'm not in Singapore but you need to find out if they issue visa via email to Nigerian or sticker visa in your passport and also find out if they have embassy in Nigeria and make your enquires they. Agents are not to be trusted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Gerrard59(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kenny4smart:
[

You have to contact the embassy to know if a prospective applicant must be physically present to apply for the visa. Some countries don't accept applications via proxy but issue the visa via proxy. Which is why I laugh at anyone who employs an agent to obtain the visa of that country.

P.S. It's an Asian country and has similar practices as Singapore.

Check this link: http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/singapore-visa-application-process/
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Gerrard59(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Also, did he tell you the kind of job you would do? The name of the company? I ask because if it's the lowest of work pass, there are a thousand and one Indians, Indonesians, Filipinos, Bangladeshis etc., who are prepared to work there (designated companies handle the handle the recruitment process from A - Z). So, I'm surprised a black dude directly from Sub-Saharan Africa is being employed. Also, there are entry restrictions into the country for workers because of Covid-19.
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by good4all40: 4:18am On Jul 31, 2021
I have been to Singapore before so l can give you first hand information.

I will personally advice you to visit their Embassy in Lagos for further investigation, because mostly the company should be the one to apply a work visa for you and you will definitely know the kind of job you are coming to do in Singapore. If you are not exceptionally skilled in your field and in high demand, it is very difficult to get a high paying job as a black African in Singapore, and most low class jobs are reserved for Bangladesh, india, Philippines etc.

Singapore is a very racist country and they don't like blacks like that, but please l will advise you to strongly investigate further before sending him a dime.

Singapore is one of the most expensive countries in the world so living there without a job is a suicide task, there is no way you can stay in the country when your visa expires, you will be caught and deported, there is camera virtually everywhere and it is an entirely urban small island country so no village to run to.
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by kingb1993(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
charles2468:
theirs this opportunity that comes with work permit, as a Waiter in Singapore, with accommodation and feeding provided, so am asking is it good for one to take the opportunity, and could one save money at Singapore, again how long could it take to get PR thanks for your response?
Hi, I'm a Waiter and would like to work in Singapore. I have a Diploma in Hospitality Management, 9 years experience, worked with Radisson Blu and currently, Hilton. My International passport will be ready this August. My email address is kingbertrand1993@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by kingb1993(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

Premium tears loading
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. No be small premium tears ooooo
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by Lumeel: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Singapore Gurus, please someone wants to help me get a Singaporean 2 years work permit/visa for N1.4M

He himself will be going the same route with me and according to him, his own visa is already out and now he is demanding I make a down payment to get mine too.

Please, kindly help me scrutinize this attached visa he sent to me as evidence as I know nothing about fake and real Singapore visas.

Thanks and God bless as you help me
Can I see the visa he sent to you ?
Re: Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You by phemmy1080: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello how far about the Singapore stuff do you later travel there ,,I'm willing to go there wish to know more from your experience...thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Rights When Dealing With A FRSC Official In Nigeria / Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) / Kano Flood Kills 54 Persons, Destroys 30,356 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.