Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... (1114 Views)

5 Useful Tips For Working With Family And Friends / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / Nairalanders, Pls Beware Of This Scammer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by olylove: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2016
I know some people might say what is N1k credit way u de cry up and down...... I had airtime on my phone which I wanted to sell....I advertized it....this scammer approached, and this happened....
Please ooooo..... if u like you hard earned cash..... before you make any online transaction make sure I repeat make sure u have 100000% confidence about the person on the other end of the line.... a guy just scammed me of my hard earned N1000 credit... he promised to buy N2000 credit, I told him dat he should first send the money, he said he dosnt trust me...I said he dosnt have anything to fear...I sent him my school ID and National ID(the strss I undergo just to convince him I was legit) still he said No he dsnt trust me.. he now told me to transfer 1k if he sees am legit he would forward the N1.5k into my account ....which I later did...to my suprice uptill this morning he is no longer picking my calls nd he has block me...nd his on nairaland since 2014.......dats his pic....his profile is water060....dis is his number 07032455922,,,,,08059158000....he goes by the name eddie....his username on nairaland is eddiewater water060

1 Share

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by kunlesufyan(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't even understand the exact business that u both did...u mentioned tithe ,do they now pay tithe online?
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by lodscott(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2016
for this naija people still dey gullible so? anyway lesson learned I guess
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by olylove: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
kunlesufyan:
I don't even understand the exact business that u both did...u mentioned tithe ,do they now pay tithe online?
sorry bro I guess I will re-edit.... I had credit on my phone to sale....I advertized it...he approaced ....I evaluated the risk ....and this happened
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by olylove: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
lodscott:
for this naija people still dey gullible so? anyway lesson learned I guess
was I gullible cry that's the scammers face smiling

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by kunlesufyan(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
olylove:
sorry bro I guess I will re-edit.... I had credit on my phone to sale....I advertized it...he approaced ....I evaluated the risk ....and this happened
Ouch!! Sorry..
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by lodscott(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2016
olylove:
was I gullible cry

in an ideal country? No. but this na naija. what gave you the assurance he would pay the 1500 and not run?
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Poor fraudstar....

its hightime NL admin and Seun starts posting the full contact details of fraudstars hiding in this forum
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Better still, Nairaland should partner with the EFCC to fraud in this forum.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by iykepromotions: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2016
use truecaller to get his names and post it here. the guy stand to lose more in future. anybody that may be interested in doing future business with him may just google his name or phone number and stumble on this thread. that will be the end of that business. i wonder the joy people derive in cheating others.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by olylove: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2016
iykepromotions:
use truecaller to get his names and post it here. the guy stand to lose more in future. anybody that may be interested in doing future business with him may just google his name or phone number and stumble on this thread. that will be the end of that business. i wonder the joy people derive in cheating others.
I did but there's nothing coming up
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by AMI3(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2016
this young and handsome boy can do this, i wonder what is future will be like. Is this not a curse. After they will come and blame politicians whereas if they have opportunity they wreck this country. That is how they start small small they become arm robber
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... by olylove: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
AMI3:
this young and handsome boy can do this, i wonder what is future will be like. Is this not a curse. After they will come and blame politicians whereas if they have opportunity they wreck this country. That is how they start small small they become arm robber
wolf in sheep clothing i guess

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires / Accounting / Iventory Software Needed / Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.