Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books (1410 Views)

How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places / How To Make Legitimate Money Online Publishing Your Books On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2016
You can make a residual income online from publishing your own ebooks.

Updates: Now I am earning almost $700 monthly working part time from selling my own ebooks online.

Anybody can do this. You don't even need to write the books by yourself if you prefer.
I will show you the categories of books that sell most, judging from my experience.
Once you have 10-15 very good books online, you can start making $100-$200 monthly.

Please see attached here the screenshots of my earnings on just 1 of my most successful sales outlets.

I have trained some people who are now self-published authors selling their books on Amazon and other popular book retailers on the internet.
You will get paid by Payoneer, wire transfer, Check or US bank account.

Training period is now 1-2 weeks. in our office.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by ojuola1(f): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2016
interesting
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Being an author and a publisher helps you to create residual income for your self.
You will sell books you do not have to write by your self online on great retailer websites like Amazon and get paid here in Nigeria or any other part of the world.

Contact me to get trained today!
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
more slots available for the training.
Training available online too.

Contact us today!
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by couragekebs(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls hw much is d training? Wana knw d price here without having to go to d website. I'm realy interested
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Contact us for training prices.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2016
You can join us and start making a residual income online.
You do the work only once and make money from from it for ever.

You can sell as many books as you like, without even writing those books yourself.
This means your earning potential is unlimited!

So contact us today to learn the secrets of what books to sell, where to sell and how to prepare your books for sale.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2016
We have started. Apply today.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Important Update:

Here is an important update for those of you who have been calling our office to register for training:

1. Training is 3 sessions and it takes place between 12pm - 3pm between Mondays and Saturdays.
2. You can call us to schedule your own time if the above schedule is not convenient for you.
3. If you are unable to come to our office for training, we can arrange one on one training for you online at your own location.
Online training is also very effective, like our in-house training.
4. You will need a good computer, Desktop or laptop to publish your book and install conversion software we give you.
5. You do not need to spend any money to learn this work and after the training; all you need is the training fee we charge. Other things like training book and software will be give to you free of charge.
6. If you can neither attend our in-house training nor the online training, you can purchase our training book for only 3000 naira.
You can use this to learn at your own pace. We will give you after sales support for the book to answer any questions you may have
7. For more inquiry, please contact me.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
A new training session has been opened this week.
Apply now before space fills up!
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
New training sessions are open today.
You can learn in our office or online as you wish.

Contact me to reserve your seat/space.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by charlly2016(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
BASIC ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS MANUALS
Our e-books production manuals on basic entrepreneurial skills acquisition are carefully designed to teach step by step training on how to produce more than 30 products and guide you to starting this lucrative business.
Products like: liquid detergent, germicide, antiseptic, hair cream, body cream, petroleum jelly, toilet soap, after shave, shoe polish, toilet wash, bar soap and many other products.
Visit:https://www.naijavariety..com/basic-entrepreneurial-skills
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2016
More training sessions are open now.
You can learn in our office or online as you wish.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Spaces are now open for one on one online training on how to make $200 or above every month publishing books on my favourite site online.
You will get results even better than mine working only part time. See attached picture.

To register for training send an email to mwillyd@gmail.com.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Online Publishing Your Own Books by gkbiz2(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2019
One on one training registration is now open again for November 2019.

See current earnings of my students in the attached screenshots for October 2019 on Amazon and Streetlib.

In the training I will:

1. Teach you how to research profitable niches to write about.
2. Teach you how to write correct Meta data for your books so they can easily pick up search engine traffic of potential readers.
2. Teach you how to format your books for acceptance by Draft2Digital, Amazon and Streetlib or other publishers you may be using.
3. Teach you how to outsource writing of your books at very cheaply if you do not have time to write books.
4. Give you training books that I have personally found very helpful for your reference after training.
5. Teach you how to get into Google Play, my new best selling platform. Google Play normally does not accept Nigerians.

Existing Authors:

If you are an existing author that needs help...

1. I will help you to discover why your books are not selling well and what to do to improve.
2. How to expand your publishing business to a minimum of $500 + a month

Contact me on Whatsapp to register for your training: 07032094573

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Bitcoin From A Bitcoin Merchant / Detergent Formulation / 50 Kva Generator For Hire/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.