Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Do Not Ignore This Warning (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Ignore This Warning (2) (418 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Ignore This Warning (2) by samsy5460(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2016
I want to say something about the spirituality debate. You don't believe in God? Fine. Why is it so important for many of you to mock those of us that do? IF we're wrong, what have we lost when we die?

NOTHING! How does our believing in Jesus bring you any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Fine. How does that affect you? Have you thought, "If you are the one that is wrong at the End, your consequence is FAR WORSE, Because at that time there is no more time for REPENTANCE".
I, Samuel Oduwa, would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was RIGHT, than not believe in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was WRONG. THEN IS TOO LATE.
There's no shame in my game! I believe in JESUS CHRIST. He said deny me in front of your friends & I will deny you in front of my Father.
God is Good!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free School!!! / Basis Of Islamic Belief / The Righteous Shall Flourish- Bishop Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.