Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss (58671 Views)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / New Pictures Of Actress Beverly Naya As She Celebrates Christmas / PHOTOS: More Revealation About The Busty Actress That Went Na Ked On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Honestly nollywood does this country no favour. See how this news has destroyed my appetite even though I'ven't eaten since last night. Whether money or otherwise humans have a point for food entry and a point for waste exit; both locations have no business in common and should never intermingle.
News like this makes me wish I was a politician though, wetin these nollywood females for see for my hand no dey here.
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by samzzycash(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pics or

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by ayobami52(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
The shape of my mouth change even seeing the topic.. not to talk of seeing or knowing the person behaving such act..

It's insane, google sef try to be able to give it English name and defines it..

Shit!!!
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
r u 4 real?
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jesu Kristi!!!!! Jesu Kristi!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
and na that same mouth one nigga go kiss dey formLeonardo di caprio

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
I came back to check names. Make una no vex abeg.
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by BIGkoboko: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Strange things..
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by CioAngels(f): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
This cannot be true. Haba, people, nawao.
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Justviktoh(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says the recent lists forwarded to various tertiary institutions was for candidates that qualified for screening based on institutions’ capacity.

The board’s Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, made the clarification on Sunday Lagos in a statement .

According to the statement, if, however, the number of candidates on such lists was not sufficient for existing vacancies, the institutions could source from the omnibus printout earlier sent to them by the board.

“The public and all tertiary institutions should note that admission will only be approved by the board after appropriate screening of the candidates by the institutions.

“The list which is made up of candidates who met the national cut-off point within the set criteria is then forwarded to the institutions,’’ it said.

The statement noted that the intention of the board was to ensure that available spaces were adequately utilised.

www.paddizone.com

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by MrBLING(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing to comment but

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by SweetJoystick(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
I actually have a friend who loves licking my anus while having sex, she tongue tongue bleeps....who know she just might like shit tooo. Will try out next time grin

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by sekem: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
charix:
Honestly nollywood does this country no favour. See how this news has destroyed my appetite even though I'ven't eaten since last night. Whether money or otherwise humans have a point for food entry and a point for waste exit; both locations have no business in common and should never intermingle.
News like this makes me wish I was a politician though, wetin these nollywood females for see for my hand no dey here.

But at least it didn't destroy your appetite for visiting nairaland so all hope is not lost. grin
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by oludollar(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sum peeps r rili mad to eat anoda persons smelly poo.chai.end tym undecided
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by BlackMystery(f): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Daniella Okeke,Rukky Sandy dn dere co-hots Ebube n Oge....its wat I heard o..#dnt come quote me o..na rumour grin
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by doe: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some dogs like shit. So no surprises say some human dogs will also like poo!!

Hard poo or water water poo grin grin
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by abdeiz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ewwwwwwwwww
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by yunafa(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
BlackMystery:
Daniella Okeke,Rukky Sandy dn dere co-hots Ebube n Oge....its wat I heard o..#dnt come quote me o..na rumour grin
This is really bad and to think dat young girls admire and wish to be like these babes. I hope it's a lie though, smh!
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by yunafa(f): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is dat y they are all losing weight and claiming sliming and working out in gyms? The health implications and complications involved in such practices nawa...just google and see.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't think it's Daniella Okeke. I don't even think any Nigerian could do such! See her response on her IG handle below:

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Dynamitehimself(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wtf
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by BlackMystery(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
yunafa:
This is really bad and to think dat young girls admire and wish to be like these babes. I hope it's a lie though, smh!

Visit stella's blog,under rumour has it..d comments no here..some said "its stale nws,no b today dm strt"..
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by passionate88: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where she from sef?
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Arielle:
It's called Coprophilia. Sexual arousal and pleasure from excrement. Didn't think Africans were involved in this Poo. Pun intended. Heard Adolf Hitler was one. Eva Braun, his main squeeze, used to wee and crap on his face.
But I think there's a different between one who derives sexual pleasure from being defeated on and one who eats the excrement because she's been offered tons of money to do so. The former is a sick Fhvck and the latter is a ho!

The latter is a sick ho

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by faitheverest(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Don't still understand. As In, in the process of me doing that thing with my man, he will poo inside my mouth, and I will comfortably eat it, Na wetin e mean? angry shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by millionboi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
yunafa:
Is dat y they are all losing weight and claiming sliming and working out in gyms? The health implications and complications involved in such practices nawa...just google and see.
lol......madam say u FAT or Slim does not mean u r healthy.Beta go 4check
because u maybe get fat 2death
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by mickeymimi: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
OMG.....and she will use that mouth to kiss actors in movies..... undecided
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by roselynbas(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na wa o. pls use pidgin English na! The kind of grammar I have seen from supposed actress and commentators above gives me serious concern. Wetin! na by force?!
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by yunafa(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
millionboi:
lol......madam say u FAT or Slim does not mean u r healthy.Beta go 4check
because u maybe get fat 2death
i don't understand. Can u pls explain what u mean, thanks.
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by OLUWAcypris1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Wonders shall never end

But what's the gain the richmen get for giving their shiit to someone to eat and pay them
for rituals oh bt d person eating it thinks he/she is lucky bcs of d money dey r been offered to do it
Re: Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Let him go to Synagogue. Ur solution is not far fetched.

Make we focus on Buhari, whom his own problem is outta this world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad / Veteran Actor, Sam Obiago Is Dead. / E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.