Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? (493 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? by omotoyossi(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Is it right or OK for a self-acclaimed sinner to pay tithe?
i have been thinking this Sunday if it is holy for a sinner to pay tithe.. would God accept it.. isn't it useless?
Re: Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? by FlySly05: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2016
What does your heart tells you about it. After Adam took a bite if the fruit, one if the power he gained was that of Will to chose between good and evil. So what's that telling you right now.
Re: Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? by dorox(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Your pastor only care is how heavy your tithe is and not how heavy your sins may be.
Re: Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? by oaroloye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
SHALOM!

PAYING TITHES is Righteousness, not Sin.

Sinners paying Tithes is not SINFULNESS- it is STUPIDITY!

. EZEKIEL 3:14-21.

14. So the Spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but The Hand of The LORD was strong upon me.
15. Then I came to them of the Captivity at Telabib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.
16. And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that The Word of The LORD came unto me, Saying,
17. "Son of man, I have made thee a Watchman unto the House of Israel: therefore hear the Word at My Mouth, and give them warning from Me.
18. "When I say unto the Wicked,

'THOU SHALT SURELY DIE;'

and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the Wicked from his Wicked Way, to save his life; the same wicked (man) shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19. "Yet if thou warn the Wicked, and he turn not from his Wickedness, nor from his Wicked Way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20. "Again,

'WHEN A RIGHTEOUS MAN
DOTH TURN FROM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS,
AND COMMIT INIQUITY,
AND I LAY A STUMBLINGBLOCK
BEFORE HIM,
HE SHALL DIE:
BECAUSE THOU HAST NOT
GIVEN HIM WARNING,
HE SHALL DIE IN HIS SIN,
AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
WHICH HE HATH DONE
SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED;
BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE
AT THINE HAND.'

21. "Nevertheless if thou warn the Righteous (man), that the Righteous Sin not, and he doth not Sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul."

IF A PERSON CAN BE SO RIGHTEOUS AS TO OBEY THIS ONE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, WHY CAN'T THEY OBEY THE OTHER 612 COMMANDMENTS

Their SINS curtail the Rewards they will receive from the Righteousness of paying Tithes.

. MARK 9:38-41.

38. And John answered him, saying,
"Master, we saw one casting out Devils in thy Name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us."
39. But Jesus said,
"Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a Miracle in my Name, that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us is on our part.
41. "For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my Name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL NOT
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

THERE ARE THINGS WHICH A SINNER CAN RECEIVE- SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY PAY THEIR TITHES.

[See my Blog: http://secretsoftithing..com/ .]

But trying to straddle a guillotine blade can have... ugly consequences.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up falleth from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."

A SINNER HAS NO PROTECTION FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE SINS.

It is very interesting that a clergyman would WANT to receive money from a SINNER, as an OFFERING.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:18.

18. Thou shalt not bring the Hire of a LovePeddler, or the Price of a Dog, into the House of The LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are Abomination unto The LORD thy God.

THIRTY YEARS AGO, I heard Kenneth Copeland disparage those who criticized receiving offerings from the proceeds of GAMBLING (Horse Racing.)

He poo-pooed the idea of calling such money "SIN MONEY." He said:

"NO- IT'S GOD'S MONEY- THE DEVIL JUST GOT AHOLD OF IT!"

This is a consequence of the IMAGINARY RIGHTOUSNESS Doctrine of PAUL.

He had little or no concept of DEFILEMENT.

His OPERATING BUDGET probably depended on receiving such DIRTY MONEY.

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN taught that it was a SIN to BORROW MONEY.

. ROMANS 14:23.

23. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of Faith: for whatsoever is not of Faith is Sin.

WHEN HE WANTED TO BUILD HIS RHEMA BIBLE TRAINING SCHOOL, HE HAD TO BORROW MONEY TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT- OR ELSE FORFEIT ON SOME TECHNICALITY.

So he quietly borrowed the money and sacrificed his integrity for the sake of his dream.

But the rumour got out, that the man who preached that borrowing money was a SIN had NOW SINNED.

To clear the air, Kenneth Hagin came out publicly at his CAMPMEETING, and CONFESSED what he had done

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,
"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him,

'How is it that I hear this of thee? Give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer Steward.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'What shall I do? For my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. 'I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.'

5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first,

'How much owest thou unto my lord?'

6. "And he said,

'An hundred measures of oil.'

And he said unto him,

'Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'And how much owest thou?'

And he said,

'An hundred measures of wheat.'

And he said unto him,

'Take thy bill, and write fourscore.'

8. "And the lord commended the Unjust Steward, because he had done wisely: for the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES
FRIENDS OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECEIVE YOU INTO
EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon, who will commit to your trust the True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
13. "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
14. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,
"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is Abomination in The Sight of God."

WE CONVINCE OURSELVES THAT THE "GREAT MEN-OF-GOD" WHOM WE WORSHIP ARE FAITHFUL TO GOD, AND BLOCK OUT EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE NOT.
Re: Is It Right Or OK For A Self-acclaimed Sinner To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
dorox:
Your pastor only care is how heavy your tithe is and not how heavy your sins may be.
grin grin
Just drop the burdens at the cross, and the pastor will credit to his account. People brilliant sha.. hustle find work finish, carry 10% go give one jobless mam wey dey hold mic talk nonsense.
Anyways, when u refuse to use your brain, your brain becomes refuse. grin pardon my oyedepophonics

(1) (Reply)

Religious Or Non-religious Sect: Which Has Destroyed Lives More? / Sex Perversion In The Society: A Call To Stand Firm In The Faith / Reports From RCCG 64th Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.