Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow (70131 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by esosuo2: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I want know the full story na angry
lol u and story are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by NevetsIbot(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
This chick is mutalo.. This small jericu boy of yesterday. I thought he's a virgin undecided
virgin kor!
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by nancy4nast(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
I heard other people complaining of same issues nairaland have scam other people also. try contact Seun good luck
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Handsomecole(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's all about the money . If I get money Linda Ikeji go be my house girl. With money u can marry, date and bleep any girl, anywhere @ anytime. [center][/center] tongue
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by edbor(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
girls and jealousy, in their mind it should be them
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by pamcode(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
I just dey observe
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Skmoda360(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
Bello how far na...where you get this mama from. I go like get one
same here
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by ginggerxy: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
So this small boy wan chop meat wey e no fit chew..
so that mean say if him come toast you na small boy you for call am undecided
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
that small boy sabi beta meat o...see chops
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by sotadegrt(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Has she been been deflowered? I thought she is a virgin na
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by jericco1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Skmoda360:
same here
LOL....you too like better thing
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Otunbafederatio: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
All this small small boys no dey fear at all, the food wey their senior brothers suppose dey chop na im them dey chop.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by twise4242(f): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

The Nigerian social media space went gaga some few weeks back when a lady supposedly claimed to be Korede Bello's girlfriend after a picture surfaced online. In the picture, The "God Win" crooner had a lipstick stain on his cheeks and he asked people to guess who pasted that.

Some few days later, a Welsh lady by the name Azaria Zia came online and cliamed to have planted the famous kiss on the Nigerian star's cheeks, which he himself didn't deny.

The lady was recently pictured in African beads, which must have indicated her love for anything African, especially Nigeria and Ghana.

We believe time will tell if truly she is Korede Bello's girlfriend or they just planned to play a prank on us all.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/korede-bellos-oyinbo-girlfriend.html

okpekete baby nwa
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by seunfape(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
So ugly
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Vince77(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
haywire1:
Chaiii, see fresh clean babe shocked shocked shocked shocked. Fvck Shade, Ngozi nd Halima I'm gonna hit oyinbo babe grin. God help me

#

U hv really gone haywire. grin
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

The Nigerian social media space went gaga some few weeks back when a lady supposedly claimed to be Korede Bello's girlfriend after a picture surfaced online. In the picture, The "God Win" crooner had a lipstick stain on his cheeks and he asked people to guess who pasted that.

Some few days later, a Welsh lady by the name Azaria Zia came online and cliamed to have planted the famous kiss on the Nigerian star's cheeks, which he himself didn't deny.

The lady was recently pictured in African beads, which must have indicated her love for anything African, especially Nigeria and Ghana.

We believe time will tell if truly she is Korede Bello's girlfriend or they just planned to play a prank on us all.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/korede-bellos-oyinbo-girlfriend.html

And there goes half of his wealth
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Vince77(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
[
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Vince77(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
rhektor:

It is of what origin?

I think the portugese were the ones to bring beads to nigeria, Edo in particular. Dunno if they were the ones to bring it first to africa though.

But bead is not african origin. Very sure of that.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by CezarThaViruz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
tsamson:
Kai
Is this news? smh
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Anabel(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm confused!!
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by olagold79: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
malikombi:
My love for Oyinbo women can never die.
Who say make I no marry my Arabian girlfriend

How Arabian take be Oyinbo
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is it only me? The first picture looks like Lola Omotayo
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by iswallker(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who beads don eppp...
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Ope101(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Then it was Tania and Wiz, it is now Korede and Azira whatever. We take our time to celebrate our music, movie and the personalities behind these when they are more pressing issues like that of national development, ethics and morality in governance, deficit in leadership and a plethora of other social issues to be discussed. This is why we don't have a place in governance.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Abodunrin07(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice of her
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by temptnow: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
haconjy:
nice...
many Saturdays don pass n I never marry oluwa provide the bride..for me
I need someone to marry me...
for real o o
all this rapist sef, una no dey tire?
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by Ready4watever: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
No be only korede dey greedy,you no see wizkid own,this boiz dey Bleep
Yash wey no be their mate,how dat small boi go dey mama dis biggie
Na wetin bros like mua they shop this pipkin go carry,I no go tell am anytin
Until him say d job don tire am bios I no say em no go fit doam for long
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by stenmikas(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
This food big pass am o
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by dapsonlou(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
ify2016:
nice of her

But bead is not African origin.

Na Yankee origin na abi
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria In Beads And Ankara Pillow by whitebeard(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
op watch what u say i can't be pranked because...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.