Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Buhari's Failures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failures (554 Views)

7 Categories Of Nigerians Still In Support Of Buhari's Failures / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Failures by PrinceAbinibi: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Although we have to give him credit for trying to bring back our yams, that does not mean we should not tell him and those that will listen about his failures if he wants another four years, you can’t just go on only corruption we want more. We need to commend you on the fight on Boko Haram and Corruption but here are some places you need to work on sir.
Buratia- Please relieve him of his duty unless he has something on you sir, there is no reason you should not let him go. This man is corrupt and you have gone after every corrupt politician without being partisan, everyday this man remains in duty is bringing stain on your name. Fayose now has something to go after, why are you going after him when you won’t go after Butarai
Bring Back Our Girls- As earlier said we commend you on attempt to bring back our yams, but don’t forget to bring back our girls, how many months did you say it will take to bring them back the girls again?
Economy- The inflation is too high people are exchanging their children for food, Mr President can we get subsidy on food? Just rice, garri and tomatoes.
Fulani- Your cousins are killing people up and down. Please have a family meeting and tell them to put their children’s hand inside the cloth. You have more land in the North sir why should they come to our father’s house to bully us? Do you know your cousins have killed more people than Boko Haram this year?

Kidnapping- Sir this kidnapping is so common now people have started placing bet on who will be kidnapped next.

Niger delta boys- Those boys are not relenting, there is NDA and some remixes, can you do more sir, don’t just protect the pipeline sir, protect life, liberty and the land over there, my brothers that live in that area only sleep with one eye closed with cellotape.

One-sided appointment- Sir we have intelligent people that are also patriotic in the south too, I swear some of our sisters went to Harvard too and we can verify their certificate which is not what we can say about you sir.

Opulence- Sir we want you to look dignified when you project our image but you can still dress stately without wearing Gucci beside Gucci is Italian and who Italy epp? Sir you also didn’t need to break fast with all those people, those foods could have been given to those who are in living in penury and are already exchanging their children for food.

Travelling abroad- That is why you have ministers who can sign and attend meetings on your behalf, you need to lead by example sir. When you were coming back the last time , the custom officer was asking how long were you visiting Nigeria for sir.

Understandly you have a lot on your plate but I hope God will give you the strength to address all these issues, I still think you are less corrupt than most people but after a while people might pray for corruption to come back as life was not as difficult as this.

Long Live Nigeria
Long live her good citizens
Long Live Buhari
PS

Prince Abinibi- Senior Professor of Life teaching Life 101 @ University of Life (UoL), formerly Experience Polythenic (EP).
Re: Buhari's Failures by omogin(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
Although we have to give him credit for trying to bring back our yams, that does not mean we should not tell him and those that will listen about his failures if he wants another four years, you can’t just go on only corruption we want more. We need to commend you on the fight on Boko Haram and Corruption but here are some places you need to work on sir.
Buratia- Please relieve him of his duty unless he has something on you sir, there is no reason you should not let him go. This man is corrupt and you have gone after every corrupt politician without being partisan, everyday this man remains in duty is bringing stain on your name. Fayose now has something to go after, why are you going after him when you won’t go after Butarai
Bring Back Our Girls- As earlier said we commend you on attempt to bring back our yams, but don’t forget to bring back our girls, how many months did you say it will take to bring them back the girls again?
Economy- The inflation is too high people are exchanging their children for food, Mr President can we get subsidy on food? Just rice, garri and tomatoes.
Fulani- Your cousins are killing people up and down. Please have a family meeting and tell them to put their children’s hand inside the cloth. You have more land in the North sir why should they come to our father’s house to bully us? Do you know your cousins have killed more people than Boko Haram this year?

Kidnapping- Sir this kidnapping is so common now people have started placing bet on who will be kidnapped next.

Niger delta boys- Those boys are not relenting, there is NDA and some remixes, can you do more sir, don’t just protect the pipeline sir, protect life, liberty and the land over there, my brothers that live in that area only sleep with one eye closed with cellotape.

One-sided appointment- Sir we have intelligent people that are also patriotic in the south too, I swear some of our sisters went to Harvard too and we can verify their certificate which is not what we can say about you sir.

Opulence- Sir we want you to look dignified when you project our image but you can still dress stately without wearing Gucci beside Gucci is Italian and who Italy epp? Sir you also didn’t need to break fast with all those people, those foods could have been given to those who are in living in penury and are already exchanging their children for food.

Travelling abroad- That is why you have ministers who can sign and attend meetings on your behalf, you need to lead by example sir. When you were coming back the last time , the custom officer was asking how long were you visiting Nigeria for sir.

Understandly you have a lot on your plate but I hope God will give you the strength to address all these issues, I still think you are less corrupt than most people but after a while people might pray for corruption to come back as life was not as difficult as this.

Long Live Nigeria
Long live her good citizens
Long Live Buhari
PS

Prince Abinibi- Senior Professor of Life teaching Life 101 @ University of Life (UoL), formerly Experience Polythenic (EP).
A section of this country will support theirs no matter how bad and useless he is. Truth is relative with them. I prefer a gej as my President pls
Re: Buhari's Failures by paiz: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Our President Buhari is going soon.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Guber Watch: Don’t Be Deceived By Obaseki’s 200,000 Jobs Promise,  Ize-iyamu / Impeachment Fears In Zamfara; Governor 'orders' Arrest Of Assembly Speaker. / Nigeria To Launch New 4-year Education Strategy — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.