Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend (5326 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Blackberrybabes: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2016
The roman goddess as she is popularly known was over the weekend pictured in different restrooms fun spots in Lagos. As seen by her location on Instagram, she was initially at Intercontinental Suite, then another picture was taken at Quilox and other locations like that. If you remember her, she was the one that disturbed the internet with her massive booobs video recently.

She was actually in same outfit, that gave the conclusion that she took all the pidctures in one night. It seems she is a night walker.

Hmmm!!!! Disturbing Las gidi with her big breasts.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/girl-with-biggest-boobs-in-lagos.html

LALASTICLALA

Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by tsamson(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Chaii
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by ify2016: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Lala over to you

Food don done
Ara nwanyi asaba
Onyo obinrin ni asaba

1 Like

Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by legendte(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
All her brain go chest go form ball.
Disgusting.
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by cruzita(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
chestimania
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Blackberrybabes: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2016
this is quite massive...the husband no go need pillow

more photos on blackberrybabes.com
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by doyinisaac(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Too much of everything in life is bad...grin
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Obaofnaija(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2016
OBIRIN META LE LEYI OOOOOOH!! See her unclad photos here >> http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/07/see-shocking-reasons-why-this-2-ladies.html
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by doyinisaac(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Hmmmm....anaylyst...
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by noetic5: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
lol
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by omaiyale: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

But Yours is times 2 of her
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by devilmaycry: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who those boobs EPP ?
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
These days , once those fruits mature a bit they take to clubs .
I wonder how they bear the weight of such
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by jericco1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
if my babe get this kind bobi, baba i go give my pillow to charity.
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by bomasek(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
What's her charges like?

2 Likes

Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Freedom of movement is a universal human right. Let her enjoy it... while it lasts.
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
No girl wants to use her brain to succeed anymore. They all want to go the Cossy's way. Stup!d.
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Since Lala has been summoned, I know this will definitely make front page for just no other reason than one of lalas best food abi na password sef..........

BOBEEEE.........BOOOOBS..............TIIIITS
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Rikidony(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
no matter how I like boobs I don't want this
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by ozodimgba(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
doyinisaac:
Too much of everything in life is bad...grin
Not with this 1, u don't know what it means to be incharge of those boobies. Meehn ur made already no matter d time. Any woman when e get small nyash & bwest and still dey front as a woman I pity her life. Wetin she wan take attract bobos? If eventually she succeeded attracting them wetin she go use sustain them? But juz luk @ this1 everything na full tank both front & back. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by XtraSmooth404: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ope o shocked

People dey dis world o
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
I hear a rumour that She will F@#ck you for N50k and will lay over for N60k.. get wild for N100k

But with Buharinomics in full effect since 2016.. who knows.. who knows.. over to you WhizKid grin grin grin
Re: Girl With Massive Boobs Video Pictured In Different Clubs Over The Weekend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ladies Meet The 63year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Bf / Nollywood Actress Sophia Monk Poses Nude For Playboy Mag / Tiwa Savage Unclad Picture Leaked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.