Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba (1607 Views)

#BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by Blackberrybabes: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Whitenicious CEO,Dencia is reportedly dating Juventus football star Paul Pogba .They were spotted on a night out with friends and Dencia’s Rolls Royce and Range Rover were spotted.

Pogba who is French,and resides in Italy attended the ESPYs with Dencia though she tried hard not to be spotted with him. Pogba is set to become the world’s most expensive player at the moment with a record £105m transfer deal to Manchester United.

The midfielder, 23, will sign a five-year deal worth £202k per week when he returns from his US holiday.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/nigerian-singer-dencia-spotted-hanging.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by Blackberrybabes: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by tsamson(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by cruzita(f): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2016
chai !!!

pogba abeg come hire me make I dey feed your dog at least my bank account go orobo pass some ministers own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2016
I wee not talk ooooo•••but I know deep inside my heart I saw something•••
Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by rheether(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Ugly french boi.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by Dclique(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
rheether:
Ugly french boi.
With handsome money! and with Dencia. So stop hating!
Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by Rednaxelot: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
rheether:
Ugly french boi.
Boy get money, you call am ugly.
Wetin dey make guy handsome if not money!
Re: Nigerian Singer, Dencia Spotted Hanging Out With Paul Pogba by Afrok(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wanted to care but then i remember nobody cares if I care angry

(1) (Reply)

My First Child Resemblance With 2face , Caused My First Marriage Crash – Sumbo / Meet The TOP S3xiest Ghanaian Models With Biggest Backsides - Full Pics! / Davido O.B.O Visit Lagos Island Ghetto For His Friend Birthday Party(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.