Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business (607 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business by dmj2009: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
What are the challenges of online business? I want your opinions pls.
Re: Online Business by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2009
You will encounter alot of challenges on the way and these challenges will come to you not because they were destined to make you fail, but because they are just there to refine your opinion about major decisions that you should take. The greatest challenge you can ever face would be your being unable to take action when circumstances demand fot it.
Re: Online Business by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2009
it depend s on wat kind of online bizness but if u ar talking abt trading currencies dat forex den its all abt hw d bond and stocks market move in a day, so if u feel dats wat u want den be ready for the games cos its a tough game to play but if u knw d rules u will win

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Corporate Supplier Business / Abeg Oh: Come N Buy My Properties In Phc! / Phillip Flat Screen Tv & Ac For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.