Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC (34093 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Originalsly: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
dainformant:

Below is what he said; [i]Every now and then, take some time out to rest and spend time with family.
.... hmmmm....I thought busy people do this at home.... or take the entire family on vacation.....and as a Pastor... why go proudly into Sodom and Gomorrah!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by powerball: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
I have been wanting to comment on Rev.Biodun Fatoyino a long time now...His church is at Asokoro...I have not gone there yet-but I may soon.

Now back to the pastor, I know him way back when we we were in campus together...He was my senior...He graduated in 1998...I know everything about his lifestyle... I wouldn't want to comment negatively or positively about him because I know him too much.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by powerball: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
I have been wanting to comment on Rev.Biodun Fatoyinbi a long time now...His church is at Asokoro...I have not gone there yet-but I may soon.

Now back to the pastor, I know him way back when we we were in campus together...He was my senior...He graduated in 1998...I know everything about his lifestyle... I wouldn't want to comment negatively or positively about him because I know him too much.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by achieverme(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
I celebrate you pastor

Pele, Mr convert. Please continue to store your riches in heaven pastor's bank account, while your pastors spend the riches on earth.

How many of your church members can go for summer abroad? But I guess your pastor is a supreme being, while the rest of you are lesser beings. SSO, he and his family must enjoy, while the rest of you pay the bills.

By the way, has your pastor confessed his rapescapade with that lady? Or the Holy evil spirit still asks him not to talk about it?

It is very surprising how you guys managed to believe that sh*t that the holy spirit asked him not to talk about it.

Who exactly do you believe? Your pastor or your creator?

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by achieverme(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Deanny:
you don't have to be apprehensive about where your tithes go. It goes to God so don't bother if anybody misuses it.

The tithe only goes to God if the person they are paying it to is a true messenger of God. Stop deceiving yourself. That tithe ends up in Tue pastor's pocket and not in heaven. I would rather give the poor my money than give it to a man without moderation , who wills spend the money on international gallivanting trips.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Henricarter(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
How many of his members done near airpot talkless of flying
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by pendalicious(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
this guy church name na die commonwealth of zion assembly , no wonder he is flexin with his son all with the commonwealth of his gullible church members , but in all ride on pastor no be ur fault u no beg anybody come ur church na them use der leg waka come just keep enjoying ur pastorprenuer jor
PLEASE FELLOW NAIRALANDER MY CHURCH IS ON THE WAY KINDLY SUPPORT MY MINISTRY .
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by fexyrich(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
iyatrustee:
Abeg, na the same judgement table these pastors and Deeper life and MFM pastors go face?

This days, no ugly pastor dey again. All of them dey Behind up

u are an epitome of black beauty ..Are u married cos am looking for a beautiful career lady like you to make a wife ....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by jojosweet(f): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
hedonistic:
Everything about this charlatan is repulsive. Such a shamelessly ostentatious and materialistic creature claiming to be a "pastor".
all this grammar ahan ahan! Hehehehe
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by wadremremmy: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
9ja don't let us fool our self with all this pastors... They are all thiefs,
Ok... Hw many pastor have u hear that have donate any of it part from his body to member? ... Bt ther can tell members that they shuld donate ther last penny or pay ther titte...bt ther is God ....

If this man is a really man of God, tell him to help the country situations, atleast he worth more than billion in our currency, let him start givin his member N1m.

dainformant:
flexing man
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by ademoladeji(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
dainformant:
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Worldwide -is currently making the most of the summer vacation with his family across international waters. The pastor was spotted on an outing with his first son Ayomikun Fatoyinbo.

Below is what he said; Every now and then, take some time out to rest and spend time with family. Always blessed to hangout with my first son in whom I'm well pleased. Miss my COZA family, can't wait to be home!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-spotted-on.html

WHERE IS ESE WALTERS?

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
achieverme:

Pele, Mr convert. Please continue to store your riches in heaven pastor's bank account, while your pastors spend the riches on earth.

How many of your church members can go for summer abroad? But I guess your pastor is a supreme being, while the rest of you are lesser beings. SSO, he and his family must enjoy, while the rest of you pay the bills.

By the way, has your pastor confessed his rapescapade with that lady? Or the Holy evil spirit still asks him not to talk about it?

It is very surprising how you guys managed to believe that sh*t that the holy spirit asked him not to talk about it.

Who exactly do you believe? Your pastor or your creator?
hahaha brother why you con press 'p' like this..... On top say I celebrate him u write me epistle like paul's.... Ain't his church member.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Elebiju: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
and they enjoy their heaven while on earth, telling their gullible members that they should store up treasures in heaven. It will not be well with all these criminal pastors.

soon they will come here to say 'thou shall not judge, i am not judging anyone buh i am only condemning their greedy acts. a world without all these criminals would have been a better place.
But I'm still waiting for you to enlighten me on the other ish in the other thread
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Elebiju: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
powerball:
I have been wanting to comment on Rev.Biodun Fatoyinbi a long time now...His church is at Asokoro...I have not gone there yet-but I may soon.

We can read between the lines.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by DIVINE78: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
I like them.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by RayRed16: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Its really interesting/funny how we lambast and criticise ppl we dont know anything about. More than 98% of ppl (I assume) saying negative things about this man Rev Biodun doesn't even know him! They've never seen him or heard him speak, so why judge and condemn this man already, and so harshly?

I've heard many ppl say stuff like how he is living a flamboyant life off ppl's offerings and tithes and all that....how his church members are gullible and all what not.

Guys, don't always believe everything u hear or read on the media. Get to know the person before judging and condemning.

The other time, a post was made here on nairaland depicting coza flight crew...and many ppl were already spewing stuff...not knowing it's complete falasy! Don't be so fast to condemn something u know nothing about.

My two cents though.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Boring: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
and they enjoy their heaven while on earth, telling their gullible members that they should store up treasures in heaven. It will not be well with all these criminal pastors.

soon they will come here to say 'thou shall not judge, i am not judging anyone buh i am only condemning their greedy acts. a world without all these criminals would have been a better place.
Gbam...u just said wat was on mind...somepple even to fvck dia wife dey will need pastors permision..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Brightgem(f): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
powerball:

Pls na, abeg na, tell us na! grin
powerball:

Pls na, abeg na, tell us na!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by crackhouse(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
see his boy's hair cut. hip-hop pastor.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by crackhouse(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
RayRed16:
Its really interesting/funny how we lambast and criticise ppl we dont know anything about. More than 98% of ppl (I assume) saying negative things about this man Rev Biodun doesn't even know him! They've never seen him or heard him speak, so why judge and condemn this man already, and so harshly?

I've heard many ppl say stuff like how he is living a flamboyant life off ppl's offerings and tithes and all that....how his church members are gullible and all what not.

Guys, don't always believe everything u hear or read on the media. Get to know the person before judging and condemning.

The other time, a post was made here on nairaland depicting coza flight crew...and many ppl were already spewing stuff...not knowing it's complete falasy! Don't be so fast to condemn something u know nothing about.

My two cents though.

just take ur two cents. I am OK with the one I have.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by ferdison(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ajewealth123:
am not a fanatic but there should be a difference. Btw being a celebrity,being a pastor and preaching the word of God. All I know about this man is being a celebrity who shows off.
Pastor poor, una go complain....
Pastor Rich, una go still complain....
Oga mind ur business n Pastor Biodun enjoy his life.. Aslong as he preaches the word of God, he is allowed to be a pastor, a preacher n a celebrity....#may God bless U with a Job this Year...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by StOla: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ptoocool:
Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your "robust response" sir..

I know you know what I'm talking about, sir grin

We are waiting patiently ooo. He claimed his American mentor pastor told him to hold his peace.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by ferdison(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
how much do you even give as offerings??
All these frustrated people thinking that pastors are dia problems, if u think U are smart enof why not start a church....?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ajewealth123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
ferdison:

Pastor poor, una go complain....
Pastor Rich, una go still complain....
Oga mind ur business n Pastor Biodun enjoy his life.. Aslong as he preaches the word of God, he is allowed to be a pastor, a preacher n a celebrity....#may God bless U with a Job this Year...
my annual income per year can feed your previous five generations and your next five generation. I know pastor Biodun one on one, from when he started at tanke Ilorin behind joco palace to when he moved to Stella obasanjo hall to Abuja so you can as well shut ur trap and I mean he should show more of God in him than showing us his air hostess,porche and birthday parties in dubai

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Gbegiri101(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. www.nairaland.com/photoshoot
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Biodun Fatoyinbo who was accused of rape, adultery and immorality by Ese Walter, et al; and instead of coming out clean, was busy telling stories.
I tell you, Biodun, except you say the truth on earth here, you cannot see the the kingdom of God.
You owe all of us the truth. I remember a pastor, a general overseer, who was caught in the web of adultery with the secretary of his church. When he was convicted by the Holy Ghost, He went privately to confess to Pastor E. A Adeboye, the G. O of RCCG. And pastor Adeboye told him to confess to his congregation. The man of God obeyed. He confessed. The church members went mad. Some even stopped going to the church. The population of his church went down for awhile. And later, his ministry picked up again. And he's doing wonderfully well today. He has a large congregation today. He has overcome adultery. He has a conscience void of offence before God and man. That's true repentance.
I don't know the Holy Ghost who would ask a minister of God to keep quiet when his character (the evidence of Christianity) is questioned.
Biodun should come out clean, and tell the world and his congregation what actually transpired between him and those women. Nobody is above mistake, but when mistake has occurred we must admit, and adjust.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ptoocool(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
StOla:

We are waiting patiently ooo. He claimed his American mentor pastor told him to hold his peace.

I just hope we won't have to wait forever..
#MenOf_Money

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by naijacentric(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Deanny:
you don't have to be apprehensive about where your tithes go. It goes to God so don't bother if anybody misuses it.
it goes to God indeed dey dere make pant dey wear u gullible christian

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by wonlasewonimi: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ajewealth123:
my annual income per year can feed your previous five generations and your next five generation. I know pastor Biodun one on one, from when he started at tanke Ilorin behind joco palace to when he moved to Stella obasanjo hall to Abuja so you can as well shut ur trap and I mean he should show more of God in him than showing us his air hostess,porche and birthday parties in dubai

Bros, just dash me your annual income per month.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by ferdison(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
Feed previous 5 generations n next 5 generations...? Is that how poor u are
U really need God sir...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by ferdison(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
U really need God sir...
I pray for U today... Let that generational yoke of poverty be broken from Ur life...
Receive grace to LEND to NATIONs......Amen..

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ajewealth123(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2016
ferdison:

U really need God sir...
God lives in me,he has also blessed me tremendously. You need a job sir and you have comprehension problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.