Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Should I Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Should I Do? (322 Views)

WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? / Advice Please, Should I Do It? / What Should I Do About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by kherlly(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
I just rent a place very close to where i work
There was a day a lady came to visit someone there and i was outside... Immediately i sight her i kinda like her and she too i can feel it.

The problem is she has a kid and also the guy she is following is a stout.... The guy father owns the house buh me and the lady is doing things codedly not to cause probe... hey,,,, we aint having sex or anything romantic buh nobody knows tomorrow.

How do i stop my feelings bout her coz even if we are to do things codedly someday the secret will open... I too wont like my woman to cheat on me and am feeling bad already coz she already gives me green light.

Admin pls take this post to right section
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Leave that baby mama and the stout guy alone...even if she gave u green black or blue kind of light doesn't matter... Never pick up a rock and hammer ur own head.
Go and find someone who deserved u ... angry
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
The person above has told you everything. Let me relax

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Red Cross South West Zone Youth Let's Meet Here. / Single Fresh Boy At Home Ready To Handle That / Clubing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.