Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms (15983 Views)

Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Buhari Appionts Ben Akabueze As Budget Office DG / We Shall Begin To Pay N5000 To The Poor As Soon As Budget Is Passed- VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by WDESAFETY: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Well I am not disappointed. Hope for the best and expect the worst....
Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Tonylyte(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
passionate88:
Mrvitalis demdem omenka mynd44 beremx
passingshot gbawe

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Miles300: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is Buhari really goin to contest again come 2019? I have never seen a president that is so insensitive as him , the only thing he was programmed for is to recover looted funds , everywhere he goes he speaks of looted funds .. Na looted funds wan solve our economy .. U want to fight corruption block every loopholes to loot money .. This man has destroyed beyond what PDP did in 16yrs in a year ..

10 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by ajebuter(f): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
2sexynet:
Buhari has no plan of coming back second term and hence, his misdemeanor

Thank God for that oh...

l just can't fathom 8 years under his moronic government..

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Angrymode: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari is so dull that he forgot that the main sustenance of the country's economy is at the backyard of the so called 5%.

I never new just a few militants of the so called 5% could deficit our budget in such magnitude with just few bombings.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by emmasege: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello zombies, do we still expect that school children will be fed and 25 million poor Nigerians paid 5k stipends monthly? The excuse last year was that budget had not been passed o. Thief.nubu and his boy (Osinbajo) must be regretting taking a gamble with this "Gambari". Only zombies still expect a miracle from the Aso rock dinosaur. Every serious government showcases its best in the first half of its tenure (2 years) and I wonder when Baba wants to start running when he's not even hit the ground.

2019.................loading.

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
cornel994:
I believe in 2019 nigerians will be wiser

Will be, Will soon, By 2019 before 2020, soonest...

1960 people said by 1961, things will be...
1961 People said, by 1962, things will become...

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by frankdGreat125: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Excuses of failures chapter 1 verse 2, we will build sky scraper in 2 days, we will create 2,000,000 jobs in 6 months, $1 = #1 for where.
Another lying in Edo as APC flag bearer promise 200,000 jobs in Edo.

Edo 2016 up PDP If u agree like against share

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by lakesidepapa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hey there! I am using Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Aborigine9ja(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
You said nothing but the truth.
Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by jswagg4(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wonder... Was I cursed? Was I "jazzed"? Was I bewitched?? What did I do? How did I vote 4 Buhari? At least Jonathan had an economic team,but suffered from being surrounded by idiots. This is worse. This is cluelessness unrefined,in its purest form.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by plaetton: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/nigeria-2016-bleak-budget-failure-looms/
Budget failure ?

DAAHHHH!

The IDIOCY of proposing the highest budget in Nigeria's history at a time your experiencing the biggest drop in revenue has finally come home to roost for these morons.

One didn't need to be a prophet to have figured out that the 2016 budget was a UNICORN meat dead on arrival.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by banmee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
junketer:
These apc people keep blaming everything and anything but themselves. They blamed gej, mama peace, corruption, empty treasury, opposition, the masses, they even blamed GOD. Now they are blaming militants. Oya nigerians. Buckle your seat belts. Rough sea ahead.

These problems did not just start today. Things have been like this since independence. Nigeria has been living on borrowed time and time has come to collect. The country and it's citizens cannot be this corrupt for over half a century and not expect repercussions. So, blaming a party or one president is nonsensical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by MrTour: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigeria as a country is useless and Biafra is not the solution. Most Nigerians are smart at the wrong places, an aspiring president of a country ought to have a portfolio before being elected. Buhari has no portfolio neither has he achieved anything. There are loop holes everywhere in the Nigerian political system.

Kemi Adeosun mentioned some of these but they overpowered her, they just put her there as a representative.

Wat a shameful country, a useless country, a country where the President doesn't have WAEC certificate and you expect the economy not to cripple. A country ruled by thugs and thieves.

A country where 98% will say Yes to brown envelopes grin
Nigeria politicians should be very ashamed, they have nothing to offer, they don't even know what to offer.
I read a post by Yemi Osibanjo challenging Nigerians to provide a solution for smart energy, is he hallucinating or what?

Personally i think Nigeria needs to be run like a company represented by unbiased Non executive directors who make decisions on all geopolitical zones. One person managing Nigeria is just a joke.

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
CHANJI cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by irondome: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why am I not surprised? When you wasted 5 months to form your cabinet, having had a months between your election victory and swearing in. Invariably, budget planning and passage got delayed unnecessarily.

The annoying thing is that-- there might likely be a repeat of the same budget delay next year and the years after; no sense of planning and urgency.

So much was said about zero-based budgeting last year, unfortunately, what we got was a padded budget.

If PMB is serious about zero-based budgeting, you would start planning for next year now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by plaetton: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrTour:
Nigeria as a country is useless and Biafra is not the solution. Most Nigerians are smart at the wrong places, an aspiring president of a country ought to have a portfolio before being elected. Buhari has no portfolio neither has he achieved anything. There are loop holes everywhere in the Nigerian political system.

Kemi Adeosun mentioned some of these but they overpowered her, they just put her there as a representative.

Wat a shameful country, a useless country, a country where the President doesn't have WAEC certificate and you expect the economy not to cripple. A country ruled by thugs and thieves.

Nigeria politicians should be very ashamed, they have nothing to offer, they don't even know what to offer.
I read a post by Yemi Osibanjo challenging Nigerians to provide a solution for smart energy, is he hallucinating or what?

Personally i think Nigeria needs to be run like a company represented by unbiased Non executive directors who make decisions on all geopolitical zones. One person managing Nigeria is just a joke.

You have said it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by cornel994(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Will be, Will soon, By 2019 before 2020, soonest...

1960 people said by 1961, things will be...
1961 People said, by 1962, things will become...
I tink we all shud jst forget political affiliation and help move nigeria forward...Wat is bad is bad, nigeria is presently in ICU
Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
U see when I defined Nigeria as "Cartoon Network", people thought I was crazy...I was right after all grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by opineflu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
same old news This country needs JESUS

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by emmasege: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
jswagg4:
I wonder... Was I cursed? Was I "jazzed"? Was I bewitched?? What did I do? How did I vote 4 Buhari? At least Jonathan had an economic team,but suffered from being surrounded by idiots. This is worse. This is cluelessness unrefined,in its purest form.
So, you are one of those who caused us this national disaster. Anyway sha, you are forgiven but go and sin no more. Next time, vote wisely. 2019 will soon be here. I've kept telling everyone around me that whoever survives this hardship till 2019 should hold a special thanksgiving to God, but then we need to think out of the box next time. The worst of Jonathan has definitely proven to be far better than the best of this clueless Buhari. In 2019, it shouldn't be about APC or PDP but about the candidate, who must be subjected to public scrutiny. We must not make the mistake of voting a man who has not improved himself for over three decades or who typifies failure, a president again.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
cornel994:
I tink we all shud jst forget political affiliation and help move nigeria forward...Wat is bad is bad, nigeria is presently in ICU

Brother, I weep. I don't know what way forward. The Nigeria My parents told me about 1955 time, is not the one I see today. They are retired and just confused. They will collect their pension and die. As for me and my family, I have nothing to pick from my parents generation and use for this 2016. Should well call Detribalised British to come back and finish this wahala they started? Abi, steal money, enter aeroplane and take off to wherever?

I've ready gone overseas and returned. White people look as us like disease...It is hard to have self respect whenever your country is always on the news for one bad thing or another. Pretty much Oyibos start suspecting you any time they see you on their road.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by israelite4m: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Almight GOD deliver me from dis weaked evil chain in jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by holyword: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
The gospel truth is that buhari took leadership through threat. he did not seek for God's mind. he entered there simply because he want to rule nigeria whether God like it or not. he threatened Jonathan's regime that he will make his government ungovernable and really he did it. Jonathan did not experience peace throughout his regime because of buhari. all these wahalla huhari gave to him made the guy to lack concentration when he was president and people used the opportunity to scartter the money. he who chased the dog from eating shit must eat the shit. now buhari and the family have taken what buhari forgot in 1983. This is a sign from God that buhari is not suitable to paddle the canoe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrTour:

UNBIASED NON EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS!

Let us call British Back Abeg!... Who else can be unbiased in THIS Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by lollmaolol(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
We've got one chance.....omg

1 Like

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by mailmitch(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
D thunder frm above wey go fire ths APC govt dey high sea dey cme, mke una wait. Pls thre is no need fr we Nigerians to wait till 2019, because if thse pple stay till tht tym I doubt if thre will b anythng left of Nigeria
Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by Pecca: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:
Bubuhari is working.
he is working indeed. zombies, over to you.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by 247Dior(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
how did we get here?? Buhari/Apc has in less than 2 years destroyed more than what PDP destroyed in 16 years....God help us..

pls i need a job oooooo

1 Like

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by irondome: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrTour:

Exactly
Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by happney65: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
omolola15 come and see odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.

- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on TSA
And he has claimed to have retrive Billions of Naira abi no be so?Na Excuse them go still give..Awon weeerreee

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms by 400billionman: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
I advice anyone who does not have a house to go and build one. I am referring to civil servants who save their money as Fixed deposits in banks.

This recesion may last till 2018. Govt may slash salaries. States are already owing for 6 months or more.

Then pray for daily food. Front page topics no longer exceed pages 2 or 3, meaning that buying data is now a luxury..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Thugs Destroying Electoral Materials In Cross River - APC Shares Video / Orji Kalu And Governor Sani Bello Of Niger State Meet Behind Closed Door (Photo) / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.