Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? (825 Views)

Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by DTalented(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy sunday all.
Since Jesus christ died because of the love he has for mankind, Is it Biblically right to die for someone you love?
Do you think someone that died for another will make heaven if he/she has no sin that will prevent him from making heaven?
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why would I die??

Jesus had died already and I don't wanna compete with him undecided
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by zarakay(f): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Why would I die??

grin grin grin
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
zarakay:

grin grin grin
Ahbi na..

Shey you fit die ni??
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by zarakay(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ahbi na..

Shey you fit die ni??

it's not a bad idea if u lay down your life for your friend grin
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
zarakay:

I"m still trying to figure out if that is the answer to my question??

Can you die??

Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by zarakay(f): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I"m still trying to figure out if that is the answer to my question??

Can you die??

why will I die when jesus has paid the ultimate price
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
zarakay:

Now you're talking
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by DTalented(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
zarakay:

zarakay:

Haa, which one u dey talk nah?
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by DTalented(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please i need more answers especially from NL christians
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by zarakay(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
DTalented:

Haa, which one u dey talk nah?

meaning it's not bad but I no go fit die for person
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by DTalented(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
zarakay:

meaning it's not bad but I no go fit die for person
Ok
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by DTalented(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
DTalented:
Please i need more answers especially from NL christians
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by 4kings: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Why would I die??

What if it involves the case of salvation of a person or a group from harm?
Using Mandela and Ghandi technically as example.
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by DTalented(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
4kings:

What if it involves the case of salvation of a person or a group from harm?
Using Mandela and Ghandi technically as example.
Re: Is Dying For Someone You Love Biblically Right? by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
DTalented:
■ Happy sunday all. Since Jesus Christ died because of the love he has for mankind, Is it Biblically right to die for someone you love?
■ Do you think someone that died for another will make heaven if he/she has no sin that will prevent him from making heaven?
Jesus Christ died so that He could be given by His Father access to the Lost sheep of Israel. His Love for them is expressed in the Constitutional Law and Truth He offers to those who wish to be saved by Him. Those from among them who go on to become born-again, holy, and then righteous will experience the blessings of His Law whereas those who refuse will not and those who do not attain holiness and righteousness will suffer eternal damnation. undecided

It is a lie to claim Jesus Christ died because of some love he supposedly has for mankind because that is not of Scripture. undecided

2. As to your second question, the answer is never! Dying for another human has nothing to do with Heaven in the Kingdom of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Among These 7 Categories Of Vessel Are You Before God? / 10 Secrets The Catholic Church Hopes You’ve Forgotten / Fr. Mbaka’s Bombshell On Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.