Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi (1064 Views)

We Are Suffering, #19,800 Allawi Is It For Peanut? Aggrieved NYSC Writes / Rivers State Gov't Approved Resumption Of Payment Of Corps Members State Allawi / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Member In Need Of States That Pay Allawi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Folabimi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dear Sir,
I am happy to be servin in Enugu state. To be honest, I chose Enugu as my first choice due to 10k state allawi but there are many other things such as the friendly and welcomin nature of the people, low cost of living (in the villages), peace and security etc that make Enugu a good place to serve.

Based on projected 19,800k and 10k federal and state allawi respectively, I have drawn up a financial plan at the beginning of the service year, which is to save federal allawi and survive on state allawi. The goal is to enrol for Masters immediately after service. In fact, I have obtained the form.

I have been steadfast despite the economic challenges bedeviling our beloved country which has led to high inflation in price of goods and services, eg a painter of garri which used to be 250 is now 500! Yet I didnt derail from my plan.

However, my hope and aspiration is now at stake because we are yet to receive state allawi for the months of May and June, July is coming to an end, still no news or assurance that we will be paid.

I am therefore using this platform to remind Your Excellency not to forget your corpers. Though, we were told that state allawi is a privilege not a right, I hope that we will continue to enjoy that privilege based on the good nature of our dear Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and the good people of Enugu state.

Yours faithfully

Concerned corper
for: Enugu corpers

Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bro, how much does your Governor pay the corp members serving your state? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
masterrahl thank you for that question.

1 Like

Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Folabimi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
MasterRahl:
Bro, how much does your Governor pay the corp members serving your state? angry

9ja, we like to be spoon feed, na 10k
Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by jwax: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oga I schooled in Enugu. u will die of hunger if u don't tink of something good to do.

u can start running seminars for students n I bet u just for a single seminar u can make nothing less than 100k. I school there n I did seminars.

but that's if u have the brain to teach pple wat dey don't know
Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by chuksp09(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2016
jwax:
Oga I schooled in Enugu. u will die of hunger if u don't tink of something good to do.

u can start running seminars for students n I bet u just for a single seminar u can make nothing less than 100k. I school there n I did seminars.

but that's if u have the brain to teach pple wat dey don't know
On what courses did u tutor?
Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
vingeophysicist:
masterrahl thank you for that question.
smiley
Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Folabimi:

9ja, we like to be spoon feed, na 10k
And you're sure he actually pays? Which state by the way?
Re: Gburu-gburu Pay Allawi by Folabimi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
MasterRahl:
And you're sure he actually pays? Which state by the way?

Oga, read my post, d answer u seek is there

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Stream Ii-breaking News / INEC Adhoc staff training for 2019 election to commence / NYSC Member Broke Her Waist, Needs N4million For Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.