Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser (2830 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by obyyung: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2009
who agress wit dat.to mi she is, den followd by katehenshaw,genevieve. peeps wytin una tink
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by sexyLeamon(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2009
to be honest, I really do not care undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by prinzx(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

to be honest, I really do not care undecided
why is ENGLISH hard to understand , the poster needs not ur care but ur insane view , well is quite clear u don't even have anything to render then why don't you just piss off, JEEZ , i figured , such a freak,
@POSTER i think KATE HENSHAW I DA BOMB
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by MissyB1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
I'D give the crown to Mercy Johnson.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by oge4real(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
Abeg, how would I know, when I have not kissed any of them? Or is it by show?
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by chukudibab(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
oby yung:

who agress wit dat.to mi she is, den followd by katehenshaw,genevieve. peeps wytin una tink
i wonder ooooo
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by obyyung: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
sexyleamon: i neva ask 4 ur opinion i askd beta pple nt pple lyk u. i only askd a Q if u r nt intrestd den dnt com in at all. and thanks peeps 4 replin am so gratefull. sha sha tonto is d boom
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by roymorah(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2009
until i kiss her, then i wud know
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by kemcin: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
is kanayo o kanayo
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by freecocoa(f): 4:01am On Dec 19, 2009
how am i suposed 2 knw?whats my biz if she's the best kisser in norrywood anyway,hissess
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by vislabraye(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
Does She kiss like this kiss .

Ask KOK or Jim Iyke, he's tasted almost all Nolly lips
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by whitesturd(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
mercy johnson is the best kisser in Nollywood.she kisses as if her life depends on it
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by pureminded: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
Haven't kissed any of them so i don't know yet !
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
This thread should have gone straight to the garbage seconds after it was posted. angry
What are the mods doing
? angry
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2009
TONTO's lips look like a that of a Bl-o-w j.o.b.a grin
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by philip0906(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2009
vislabraye:

TONTO's lips look like a that of a Bl-o-w j.o.b.a grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by daisies: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
Tonto dike: her lips look like big wet kisses, they look like they could lick off the whole slick thick wet juices in the world. those lips are meant for kisses and other extra curriculum activities that it might want to get involved in. she has the lips for the right kind d**k. she is good! the lips i mean.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by mindeh(f): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
Goodness,u mean that gal can really kiss.ave neva seen any movie where she is kissin,nway her lips look like the kissable type.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by daisies: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
never kissed her before but from the look of her lips, i can tell.
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by waleski(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
mama-gee:

This thread should have gone straight to the garbage seconds after it was posted. angry
What are the mods doing
? angry

u no holy pass my sister undecided ur threads are identical cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by vislabraye(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
daisies:

Tonto dike: her lips look like big wet kisses, they look like they could lick off the whole slick thick wet juices in the world. those lips are meant for kisses and other extra curriculum activities that it might want to get involved in. she has the lips for the right kind manliness. she is good! the lips i mean.

Who are you ?
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by daisies: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2009
TO VISLABRAYE: I am daisies as you can see, so what else do you want to know? hello!
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2009
How can you tell a good kisser, simply by just looking at her?
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by vislabraye(m): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2009
daisies:

TO VISLABRAYE: I am daisies as you can see, so what else do you want to know? hello!

Wondering if you were male or she-male cool
Re: Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser by daisies: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2009
am not a she-male like you so put it! that's disgusting, am just trying to explain how tonto dikes lips will do magic to any man. point taken?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West goes braless,shows of her bosom at Paris Fashion Week / Koredo Bello Performance With Pictures / I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every 60 Seconds – Empress An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.