Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp (581 Views)

How Do I Update My Wordpress N Wamp Server Without Loosing My Work / Virtual Hosting With Wamp 3.0.6 / How To Send Emails From Wamp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by elosonservices(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please help i need wamp server compatable to window xp. Download link plz
Re: Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
elosonservices:
Please help i need wamp server compatable to window xp. Download link plz
Hello Elosonservices, WAMP stands for Windows, Apache MySQL and PHP. It is only used to develop web applications offline and hence it is NOT a real (Production) server.
WAMP was designed to be compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system. If you're using a different operating system other than Windows, you'll need XAMPP which stands for eXtendable, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. It works on all operating systems: Mac, Linux, Microsoft, etc
To download WAMP, go here, http://ccm.net/download/download-1318-wamp-server . It is free and I am sure it will work on Windows XP.
Let me hear from you.
Re: Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by elosonservices(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Laive:

Hello Elosonservices, WAMP stands for Windows, Apache MySQL and PHP. It is only used to develop web applications offline and hence it is NOT a real (Production) server.
WAMP was designed to be compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system. If you're using a different operating system other than Windows, you'll need XAMPP which stands for eXtendable, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. It works on all operating systems: Mac, Linux, Microsoft, etc
To download WAMP, go here, http://ccm.net/download/download-1318-wamp-server . It is free and I am sure it will work on Windows XP.
Let me hear from you.
Thanks bro i have downloaded it and his working fine
Re: Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by elosonservices(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Laive:

Let me hear from you.
Can you help me create adsense account for my youtube chanel having issue with network.
Thanks.
Re: Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
elosonservices:
Thanks bro i have downloaded it and his working fine
You are welcome as always!
Re: Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by elosonservices(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Laive:

You are welcome as always!
Can u help me create adsense account for my youtube chanel
Re: Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
elosonservices:

Can you help me create adsense account for my youtube chanel having issue with network.
Thanks.
Hello Elosonservices, I could help you, but I think there are some risk factors involved. Also, I do not have permissions to log into your Youtube account.
I will kindly suggest that you apply when your internet connection has returned to normal. Generally, I like working on stuffs like that during late hours of the night. That's when I experience amazingly fast network connections.
Goodluck...

(1) (Reply)

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast / Ask Me Any Question Based On Seo / I Need Someone To Rearrange My Blog For Google Ads Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.