Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo (933 Views)

Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Poised To Create More Than 500,000 Jobs - VP Osinbajo / Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Osu175(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
– Singer says Prof Osinbajo is worse than Dr Goodluck Jonathan who was called dumb

– He accuses the vice president of not setting the country’s priority right

– Osinbajo had said that mud houses would give way in Nigeria

Opinionated singer-turned-presenter cum writer, Etcetera is back with strong and controversial thoughtful nugget.

Born Pascal Uche Ejikeme, the one time singer this time around slams the vice president of Nigeria Prof Yemi Osinbajo over a statement he made on letting go of mud houses in Nigeria. The singer, broadcaster and columnist said the VP did not get the country priority right despite being a professor. He went on to call the present administration clueless. Read his full post below according to Denollywoodreporttv:

“HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT NIGERIANS LOSE ALL OF THEIR SENSES WHEN THEY GET INTO GOVERNMENT? YOU CALLED GOODLUCK JONATHAN A DUMB PHD HOLDER, HOW IS MR. OSINBAJO A PROFESSOR, IF HE CAN’T SIMPLY DEFINE PRIORITY? WHAT A PROF CAN’T DRAW UP A SCALE OF PREFERENCE? EVERY DUMB, DICK AND HARRYsong KNOWS THAT FOR ANY GOVERNMENT TO BE REMOTELY EFFECTIVE, THEY HAVE TO WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIORITIES OF THE PEOPLE. HOW DOES PHASING OUT MUD HOUSES A PRIORITY FOR NIGERIANS IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMIC HELL? DOES MR. OSINBAJO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IN THIS ELECTRICITY-LESS COUNTRY, OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS IN THE VILLAGE ARE SAVED FROM BEING PLAGUED BY HEAT-RASH AND LAPALAPA BECAUSE OF THE COOLNESS OF THEIR MUD HOUSES?” Etcetera went on to charge Prof Osinbajo thus:

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
“1. VICE PRESIDENT, FIX THE DAMN ECONOMIC MESS AND LEAVE US TO FIX OUR MUD HOUSES OURSELVES. THAT IS IF WE SO CHOOSE TO.

IT FURTHER PROVES THAT BUHARI AND OSINBAJO’S GOVERNMENT IS CLUELESS AND DUMB IN ALL RAMIFICATION.

YOU MAY WANT TO REMIND ME NOW TO THREAD SOFTLY OR OF THE FACT THAT OSINBAJO IS A PASTOR AND I SHOULD “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED”.

MCHEEEEW… NANSENSE!!!

ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR?

YES, ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR BECAUSE GOD CAN USE ANYONE TO DO HIS WORK.

ISN’T IT A SHAME THAT NIGERIA AND HER LINGERING ECONOMIC MESS IS BEING REFERENCED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AS THE REASON WHY FOOLS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO GOVERNMENT?

I CHOSE TO WRITE IN CAPS FOR THOSE BLIND SUPPORTERS OF THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, WHO DESPITE THE SIGNS BEFORE THEM, CANNOT SEE THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PLUNGING US INTO THE DARKEST PART OF HELL.

AND BEFORE I FORGET, ETCETERA IS A NUISANCE…. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL.”

The soft-rock artiste who won the HipHop world Music Awards for recording of the year has 2 albums to his credit. A self-titled album ‘Etcetera’ released in 2008 and “YES I AM” released in 2011.

https://www.naij.com/894098-dr-goodluck-jonathan-dumb-prof-osinbajo-worse-singer-lashes-vp.html?f&poster=13434

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by mazichika: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tell them bro.
What a pastor!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by DeltaOil: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
OP Osunbade Osinbanjo is just the VP oh!
The wahala is the dullard the South-West gave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Saintthug(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na so e take dey start
Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by MzPecs(f): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Freedom4us: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
mazichika:
Tell them bro.
What a pastor!

Osu175:

YOU MAY WANT TO REMIND ME NOW TO THREAD SOFTLY OR OF THE FACT THAT OSINBAJO IS A PASTOR AND I SHOULD “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED”.
MCHEEEEW… NANSENSE!!!
ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR?
YES, ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR BECAUSE GOD CAN USE ANYONE TO DO HIS WORK.
ISN’T IT A SHAME THAT NIGERIA AND HER LINGERING ECONOMIC MESS IS BEING REFERENCED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AS THE REASON WHY FOOLS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO GOVERNMENT?
I CHOSE TO WRITE IN CAPS FOR THOSE BLIND SUPPORTERS OF THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, WHO DESPITE THE SIGNS BEFORE THEM, CANNOT SEE THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PLUNGING US INTO THE DARKEST PART OF HELL.
AND BEFORE I FORGET, ETCETERA IS A NUISANCE…. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL.”
The soft-rock artiste who won the HipHop world Music Awards for recording of the year has 2 albums to his credit. A self-titled album ‘Etcetera’ released in 2008 and “YES I AM” released in 2011.
https://www.naij.com/894098-dr-goodluck-jonathan-dumb-prof-osinbajo-worse-singer-lashes-vp.html?f&poster=13434

Guys the wahala be say Redeemed wey the so-called Pastor who is VP to to an Islamist are Fake!

Dem so called Daddy G.O. na the fakest pastor.

I beg if u be a true Christian why support an Islamist like Buhari?

Redeemed , their GO and all most of their pastors are not of God.
Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Fedayeen02: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Children of hate will attack the messenger and not the message

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Fedayeen02: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2016

Its finished. I've been vindicated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good governance is obviously more than rocket science- VP Osinbajo, 2016.
Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool Two things:

1. Show proof that the VP made such a declaration and if he did in what CONTEXT did he make it.

2. Can this Yeeboo boy make his point without insulting people?

cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Osu175(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigeria don taya everybody,na miracle we just they wait for. even churches no dey ask us to pray for Nigeria again
Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by HzRF(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Don't mind the mere commissioner he's trying to beat zahrah to the popularity game

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Emyogalanya: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
A country of mutual hatred
Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Inconsequential rantings of a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Etcetera Lashes At VP Osinbajo by Yourskills(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Many Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks UN Team, Soldiers In Bama [PHOTOS] / Hon. Lawal Gumau Angrily Speaks In Details On Recent Budget Padding (video) / PHOTOS: Gov. Oshiomhole And Obaseki Visit Otaru Of Igarra Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.