Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective (647 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective by Equiano: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Straight to the points:

First and foremost the Senate should punish both Senators for their misconducts. I dont see this happening because of the division in the senate but it is still the right thing to do.

In as much as i dont support Dino's threat to Remi, i hate when educated women hide under gender to insult men. I am not Dino,so i am not going to beat anybody for calling me anything or walk in front of your house to dare you for writing this.

Senator Remi Tinubu is expected to carry herself with dignity like a wife and mother like the other distinguished lady senators, but she is not.

If my memories are not failing me; First it was her and Obanikoro. Second, she refused to shake the Senate president, third she sat on Ekweremadu's seat and refused to stand up. Fourth, she insulted the former governor of Abia State.Sen Orji, Fifth,she called Dino a thug and dog.

I am not God to know if all these were running on Dino's mind when he threatened to beat her but as a man i know that we suffer abuse too,which the society expects us to endure because of our gender.

I know that the senate is not the Bourdillion, that Sen.Remi could insult her co occupants,including the Landlord of the Bourdillion. I also know that respect beget respect.

Finally, i know that some people that would not be proud to associate Remi's insult with their mother,will try to defend her,without knowing that her husband and family are ashamed of her behaviour but only endures to 'maintain face for public'

1 Like

Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective by Adaezeagu(f): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
dey wash their dirty stinky pants outside.
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective by goonsmi: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
@ Op, you are spewing trash.
Re: Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective by ozoigbondu: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
For every action their is a reaction

There is no way Dino will just wake up and threaten to beat and impregnate remi

Remi acted by insulting dino and he reacted by insulting amd impregnating her though she has entered menopause.Both of them should be suspended from the senate

Remi is not the only woman in the senate we have stella Oduah Monsurat Jumoke Sunmonu, Uche Ekwunife , Rose Oko and Fatimat Raji-Rasaki.

Why is it only her that goes about insulting her colleagues or does she think everybody wants to suck her husband brown teeth

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Lagosians Scooping Diesel 4rm Burst Pipe In Kirikiri Canal / Sylva Says Bayelsa Election Tribunal Is Biased / Edo Election Is Between Oshiomole & Eze-iyamu... Oshiomole 3rd Team In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.