Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Has UNIBEN Reopened Their Portal For Screening? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has UNIBEN Reopened Their Portal For Screening? (884 Views)

When Will JAMB Reopen Their Portal For Change Of Course / Institution 2017 - Mon / JAMB Denies Introducing Points System Option For Screening / 2016 Unn Post Utme Date And Jamb Cut-off Mark For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has UNIBEN Reopened Their Portal For Screening? by cyberguy72(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Going through Uniben website now i noticed that d time frame for registration has been extended to 30th of August.screenshots below

Going through Uniben website now i noticed that d time frame for registration has been extended to 30th of August.screenshots below

Re: Has UNIBEN Reopened Their Portal For Screening? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
You misunderstood what you read there, what they said is, login to the site, fill ur application details for those who didn't apply before post ume was banned, and summit it to Ur kofa account, and it is free.

I think that's their means of reaching you when the need arise.

(1) (Reply)

No Tuition Fee To Study In Germany / Uniabuja Screening Exercise Cancelled / Impact International Scholarship 2016-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.