Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys New Bugatti Veyron, Spend £1.7million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys New Bugatti Veyron, Spend £1.7million (1223 Views)

Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys New Bugatti Veyron, Spend £1.7million by AquaPetals(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ronaldo has every reason to celebrate after securing Euro 2016 glory with Portugal. Cristiano who has been spending a holiday in Ibiza with his family has decided to treat himself by spending his well-earned cash on a new luxurious sports car. Cristiano Ronaldo revealed on his Instagram page that he has purchased this Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport.

The black 16.4 Grand Sport, which is in the top range of the supercars made by Bugatti, is believed to have cost £1.7m and goes from 0-to-62 mph in just 2.6 seconds Only 450 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sports are believed to have been produced. The car has a top speed of 255-mph and the outer skin is also completely made of carbon fibre.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys New Bugatti Veyron, Spend £1.7million by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool ride...

op hope you'll carry my news too when I purchase mine..lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys New Bugatti Veyron, Spend £1.7million by Yourskills(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
big boy

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Gladly Photoshoped A Lady's Ass / This Fresh Young Lady Currently Needs A Man To Make Her Happy…see Her Contact / Guys, Do You Like The Body Of This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.