Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police (4731 Views)

Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Corruption: UK Police Arrive Nigeria Over Prosecution Of Ex Govs / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by wirinet(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
I think Mr Akingbola should take a step further, he should also report himself to the German Police, the French Police and the the NYPD, then i would start taking him seriously.
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by malali: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2009
akingbola ran away and left his bank and all the shareholders that appointed him through the board
whats he running from
where in the world do you run from false allegation
when bernard madoff was accused of running a 1 billion dollar ponzi scheme in new york
the guy didnt run to naija to report himself to EFCC,
AKINGBOLA SHOULD COME OUT AND STOP BEING A COWARD,ITS FELLOW MEN LIKE YOU THAT ARE ACCUSING YOU,DEFEND YOUR HONOR AND INTEGRITY
"its only a coward that thinks with his jet (sorry i meant legs) cheesy
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by haboosa(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2009
Thanks constantk i can see your point and i am able to digest it
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by command2: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
Akingbola,Akingbola,Akingbola haha you have not change must you be a criminal to the end,all this press conference you are given on paper would it not have been nice to come and explain it verbaly,na uk you offend? abeg come back and tell us where our money is and then you can go back to the uk olleeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
Akingbola should come home. Period.
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by MuNeme(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
I have nothing against the almighty CBN governor. Am only angry he assumeb the position of the sheriff and the jury. God help Nigeria
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by Iranoladun(f): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2009
Erastus AKingbola - MD/CEO Intercontinental Bank grin

Erastus Akingbola - Pastor Redeemed Christian Church of God embarassed sad

Erastus Akingbola - Now on the run like a common criminal & a fugitive on an allegation of 'mismanagement' of banks depositors/shareholders money! shocked

Is Erastus bigger than Okey Nwosu, Cecilia Ibru (Oceanic bank), Sebastian Adigwe (Afribank), Raymond Obieri (Chairman Intercontinental Bank) and all the other bank executives/non-executive directors that were either arrested or turned themselves in and now charged to court and released on bail?
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by oototolere: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
The whole thing is nothing but an orchestrated by the Northern/Islamic caucus to gain significance control in the sector and to counter some of the earlier reforms in the sector.
Mark my words, events shall really unfold with time.
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by malali: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2009
@oootolere
its obviously ur first post so we will forgive ur anally ejected utterances calling it a northern/islamic agenda
i believe you owe fellow nairalanders an apology,we as 'nigerians' are rising above north,south,west,islamic,christain
along the way many people have used these side distractions to disregard the constitution and civil law
we are eventually catching up with them,
people like you will not see how much of a nuisance kaase anokanda is sonstituting right now but when he is docked
you will be the first to cry wolf
A THIEF IS A THIEF EVEN IF HE IS FROM HEAVEN BUT CAUGHT IN HELL angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by nickjj(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
this guy is also a fraudter.abeg u ooooohhh
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by anonimi: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
constantk:

Loans are granted on the networth of the borrower - personal guaranttee. Every of the banks have their issues some greater than the other though but issues like this should not be settled on the pages of the news paper.

Give the excos time to recover, and also a civil way of easing them out so that there will be no panic and correspondence banks confidence will not be shaken.

Right now, trade transactions are adversely affected, hope you see my point.

where u dey get your infor sey 9ja bank LCs are being rejected
The CBN governor at the NSE & SEC forum affirmed there was nothing of such. That was how people speculated through newspapers that there will be a run on the banks that has also not happened.
Make una stop all this sensationalisation and address the issues that are making our graduates and youths jobless as WAEC just reported 75% failure in English & Maths.
For 9ja nobody wan work again na to pray and get breakthrough (usually meaning stealing by subtle or overt means)
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by BoraWizzle(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
I can't stop laughing!!! Funny comments posted here.. grin grin grin. Akingbola no serious sha ooo? He gotta know bout all dis MESS.
Re: Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police by Wande22(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Good Morning. Going Through This Post i Concluded And Wished nairaland could Return To objective and concise postings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 / Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) / 2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.