Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain (519 Views)

"She Would Have Been On A Wheelchair" - David Oyedepo Says As Wife Clcoks 60 / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain by jaykuzzy: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Founder and chancellor, Landmark University, Omu Aran, Kwara state, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said that poverty among blackmen was a product of unused brain and capacity to think solution.

The clergy man noted that what African nations needed for sustainable growth and development is a generation of indigenous solutions, particularly in field of agriculture.

Bishop Oyedepo spoke at the third convocation ceremony of the agric-oriented university in Omuaran at the weekend.
A total number of 51 graduates bagged First Class grade, 233 had second class upper grade, 229 secured second class lower grade, while 19 were in Third Class division out of a grand total of 532 graduating students in the third convocation ceremony.
See more photos @ http://trendsleek.com/2016/07/17/oyedepo-says-poverty-among-blackmen-product-unused-brain/

Re: Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain by jaymejate: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Na true o bros...
That's why i de go play 1960bet
Re: Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain by Miraclestar: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2016
There's always a possibility of this fact in every poor African today..
Re: Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain by Kowor(f): 2:39am On Jul 18, 2016
True. God please teach me to use my brain wisely. Amen.
Re: Oyedepo Says Poverty Among Blackmen Was A Product Of Unused Brain by lordcyl3(m): 4:10am On Jul 18, 2016
he said the truth

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi Is Officially 42years! / Davido On Set With Tinashe For How Long Video [video] / I Can't Get Married If I Continue With This Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.