Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

<<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> (899 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here / Large Quantity Of Smoked Catfish Readily Available / Thread For The Supply/exportation Of Smoked Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Hello, are you interested in being a distributor of catfish, do you want your own brand of well packaged smoked catfish with your company logo and branding, do you have a dream of owning a business in catfish but don't have the capital yet? You should read this.
We are Oaks Five Farms located in Kwara state, we produce, process, package and distribute smoked catfish, we can help you process catfish with your business brand and farm name. All you have to do is place an order and give us your branding materials ( if you do not have, we can create one for you), and we will package your catfish with your chosen brand identity, best of all, we deliver anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
We do 250 grams for 800 naira.
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by EveryLadY(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
how many pieces of fish makes up the 250gm please. and where is ur location
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by Nduwin(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
pls like how many pieces is in 250g and can u pls upload pics of d sizes let me see if I can try it too, no folding of hands these days
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello. Because we measure by weight, a pack of 250 grams can have anything between 2 to 8 fish, there are some 250 gram packs that contain 2 big fish and there are some that contain 6 medium size fish, depending on what you want, we can also package in any size e.g 250 grams, 300 grams, 500 grams. Our farm is located in Kwara state, we distribute from Abuja.
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Pics

Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by mymoneygrows(f): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
And u are selling for 800? how much are we going to resell it?

Guys anyone interested in catfish biz should contact me. i sell in cartons. will supply anywhere.
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by EveryLadY(f): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
@mymoneygroes, this is called throlling. It is a bad business ethics.
Kindly open your own thread. its good when we respect each other.
Re: <<<do You Need Your Own Brand Of Smoked Catfish? Enter Here>>> by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you @everylady, @mymoneygrows kindly open your own thread, it's pretty easy. Our rates are quite good, that is why we have posted it here proudly.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Wegofinancial / Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning / Ice Cream Machine - Order Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.