Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos (35146 Views)

Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Tomi Odunsi & Seun Fadina’s Court Wedding & Dinner Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by papoose321: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
charix:
Small Shalewa of those years would soon become a married woman. Meanwhile Genevieve, Cossy, Rita Dominic, Munachi and co are still running about forming single old cargoes when another baby born at the height of their careers is tying the knot.

I believe this country should start a seniority system where in a crowd unmarried women would not deserve the right to speak where married ones are present. It doesn't matter the age gap, marriage should act as an enabler of maturity.

Sharrap there! Na like say everybody 4 ur village don marry and make I tell u no De call muna name 4 dis matter.. Bomb no De ya hed

1 Like

Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Monalisa185(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

I SMELL jealousy undecided

stop taking expired weed, it's too much for your brain
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by blackbartee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wetin we no go see.... undecidedundecided
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by MzPecs(f): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamecurls:
I must marry this year...

Adura..!

Ni Oruko Jesu (3x)

Oluwa o!

Bring my wife to me (2000x)

Amen!
Amin! Amin!! Ni oruko Jesu! grin

1 Like

Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Still have not yet understood the reason for this pre-wedding photo craze
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
papoose321:

Sharrap there! Na like say everybody 4 ur village don marry and make I tell u no De call muna name 4 dis matter.. Bomb no De ya hed
Another of Munachi's accounts, I guess? Good now stop derailing a beautiful thread.
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Pavore9: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
charix:
Small Shalewa of those years would soon become a married woman. Meanwhile Genevieve, Cossy, Rita Dominic, Munachi and co are still running about forming single old cargoes when another baby born at the height of their careers is tying the knot.

I believe this country should start a seniority system where in a crowd unmarried women would not deserve the right to speak where married ones are present. It doesn't matter the age gap, marriage would represent an enabler of maturity.

Being unmarried is not a crime against humanity nor God! Maybe Reverend Sisters should not even speak in the presence of married women!

1 Like

Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by banmee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
lumzybo:
Some1 shld pls explain the rationale behind pre-wedding photoshoot?

Another 1 I don't understand is babyshower.

It is well ooo.

Baby showers actually makes sense. If you have kids you'll understand. When done right, most of what you'll need when you have your kids would be given to your wife. Pre-wedding photoshoot? Now that is just s.tupidity at it's highest order. It is just a means of soothing one's ego and vanity. It serves no purpose. Non whatsoever.
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by realmenrealhats(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
How can i get an authentic fake BSc?
See, my cousin is very skillful and very knowledgeable in his field that he has been working in for 5 years now. he has even trained many certificate-claimed engineers in the field. He is about to be dropped on account of his certification. Now, An opportunity has come for him, but he needs a B.sc certificate to back it up. He can very well defend himself practically and theoretically, but lacks the certificate. Times are hard now and one cannot let opportunities like this slip away. He is the breadwinner of 5 kids without a father and he is about to lose it all or get it all in this company. He has OND in political science and that is not a criterium for this job. so, how can he get an authentic fake Certificate ASAP? I no holy pass. we no want your preaching. even Fayose the president own still day scrutiny but them know how to solve am. we no the implication but that is secondary at this time. if you have any clue abeg help realmenrealheart@gmail.com
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pavore9:

Being unmarried is not a crime against humanity nor God! Maybe Reverend Sisters should not even speak in the presence of married women!
Reverend sisters've a purpose. Unmarried women've none. Society continues from marriages, a google search shows the benefits. Nairalanders rant about gays and how they naturally can't create life, what if women choose to stay unmarried yet have children? It's a worse cost on the society.
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
charix:

Reverend sisters've a purpose. Unmarried women've none. Society continues from marriages, a google search shows the benefits. Nairalanders rant about gays and how they naturally can't create life, what if women choose to stay unmarried yet have children? It's a worse cost on the society.

it seems you are a product of unmarried couple and you think is affecting your life,because i can see you are really pained about this marriage issue, everyone has his or her life to live you don't have to be married b4 you fulfil your purpose in life. marriage is overrated this day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by onyeawka80(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am happy for shalewa she is one of my favourites in Tinsel
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

it seems you are a product of unmarried couple and you think is affecting your life,because i can see you are really pained about this marriage issue, everyone has his or her life to live you don't have to be married b4 you fulfil your purpose in life. marriage is overrated this day
Personal attacks. FOUL. Comment disregarded.
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Rednaxelot: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mskrisx:
I wan be a bride toooooo cry embarassed embarassed cry tongue
I thought we'd already talked and finalised this?
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
charix:

Personal attacks. FOUL. Comment disregarded.

whatever,why attacking unmarried people saying they have no purpose as if it is a must everyone must marry
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by ogtavia(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
do ppl still watch tinsel today...
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rednaxelot:

Hehehee good eve, am sorry but haven't come across you before oo embarassed
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by actright2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
END TIME COLLECTIONS. May God save us from all these.
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rednaxelot:

Hehehehe good evening, am sorry but I haven't come across you before ooo embarassed
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by ammy4goodies(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin Lord unto thy hands i commit my spirit!
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
ammy4goodies:
grin
Lord unto thy hands i commit my spirit!

don't worry your husband go locate you b4 this year runs out
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by jesusjewel1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mskrisx:
Me too cry
But soonest dear wink
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Sanmite12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm , pe-wedding
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Pavore9: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
charix:

In present times many are being convinced that society continues through procreation outside marriage! Even some men feel why marry when they can impregnate a woman, have a child which they are willing to make financial provision for without the "burden" of the commitment of marriage as they don't want to loose their freedom!

Deliberately having children outside marriage which is boldly celebrated in our society today is a time bomb waiting to explode because it is so against what makes a family!
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by zizytd(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
prettysolid:
So shalewa don ripe for marraige so. Congrats to her

She is actually 29. 24, May 1987
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
charix:

I believe this country should start a seniority system where in a crowd unmarried women would not deserve the right to speak where married ones are present. It doesn't matter the age gap, marriage would represent an enabler of maturity.
Thank goodness you're not God,you've ordered old single ladies to BA humiliated and banished from the society! Do you think some of them are happy being single? And for your information,before you think I'm a pained single;I'm happily married with kids..,but I don't judge and condemn people.

3 Likes

Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Simopy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mskrisx:

Yours is coming soon.
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Rednaxelot: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hehehehe good evening, am sorry but I haven't come across you before ooo embarassed
you haven't come across me before? Lol grin grin grin

Reverse the characters in my monicker, ie write from the last letter to the first letter wink
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Simopy:

Yours is coming soon.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

How i wish my beautiful mum would be there that day chaiii.... embarassed
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rednaxelot:
you haven't come across me before? Lol grin grin grin

Reverse the characters in my monicker, ie write from the last letter to the first letter wink

Hahahahaaa OK, OK u got me!

Naughty, nutty you. grin
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Me too cry
But soonest dear wink

Sure we will and beautiful ones at that... smiley

Oh
My
Gggg shocked

Just went to view ur profile and believe u are BEAUTIFUL...
Re: Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos by Baruch28(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mskrisx:

Will u marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Ukah Biography, Age MBGN 2018 Winner, Lifestyle, Family (Pictures, Video) / Phyno Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.