Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases (30215 Views)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Buhari Orders IGP To Reopen Bola Ige, Dokubo Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Wolex143: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari is nt serious at all instead of him to look inward to the current situations that nigeria is facing nw, na dead case him cum dey raise......unserious fellow of all time.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Ravenna: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
blackpanda:

If Bola Ige was ur dad, how will u feel?? Must u guys interpret everything in terms of politics? Someone is doing his job and u are talking of blackmail. As how
If you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.
We're talking bout PRESENT calamity, daura cow is talking bout the PAST deadibody.

Yet, y'all mofo zombie will still thumb him up.
Being a zombie is hell.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
dont forget to open funsh williams' case,too.....his death was really painful.

Azazzi was also killed for speaking the truth
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by solaere(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Pmb ! !! !!! he should open nd reopen as many case as possible including his certificate saga dat has been suspended indefinatly lolz !!!PDP u av a real enemy dis time....
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by rusher14: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
MidasTouche01:

OkZombie Alert

I love being a zombie.

Do you love being a dunce?
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Ravenna: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Wolex143:
Buhari is nt serious at all instead of him to look inward to the current situations that nigeria is facing nw, na dead case him cum dey raise......unserious fellow of all time.
bubu is so st.upid a dog would teach him tricks.
He's taking us 16yrs backwards.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
OK what of funsho williams?
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by oluala881: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Am smelling problem for OBJ, tinubu and the likes. This guy just want frustrate some people that will stand has stumbling block for 2019. Oya wailer let go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by highwaist: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Hummmm
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by kayfis: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
StOla:
PDP will not like this at all.

Funsho Williams' murder case should be opened too.

All cases have PDP members as either victims or suspects, and this will make the party hate Buhari the more for prying into what PDP are used to terming a "family matter".

Not forgetting the plane crash of Gen. Andrew Azazi and Gov. Sir Patrick Yakowa.

Bola Ige is Omisore's cross.
Dikibo is Rivers/SS PDP cross.
Funsho Williams is Obanikoro's cross.
Azazi and Yakowa is Jonathan presidency cross.

Buhari should hand them their respective crosses and point them to Golgotha.

You missed it all oga. The fact is that u knew notin abt politics. Those ppl u mentioned as the cross here knew notin abt the respd death at all. I thought what u wanna say is
Bola Ige is Obasanjo's cross.
Dikibo is Still obasanjo's cross.
Funsho Williams is Bola Tinubu's cross. Quote me any where.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by robay(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
iykedare:

The slowpoke won't talk about funsho Williams case because his friend,tinubu, is behind that.
what evidence did you have ? Mr man
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Instead of him to present his certificate for all to see, he is busy opening past cases, oga where is your certificate and when are you showing us?
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by igidaduro: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Alot of people calling for funsho Williams case doesn't know much. The direct suspect here is obanikoro and not tinubu, proper investigation might reveal other wise.
Obanikoro and funsho weren't in good terms and he was assassinated the night their dispute was resolved at his residents.
On bola ige's issue, this is a bigger case, I can't say bigger than buhari cos I don't know the balls he has. If his target is omisore then he is wrong, even if omisore carried out the action he has forces bigger powers backing him.

If my reasoning is right, buhari knows those that doesn't want good for his goverment and he is coming after them.
Atiku beware

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by asa1756(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
God Bless U
greatgod2012:
Good thing the case is reopened. I believe justice will prevail and will not be swept under the carpet after a while.

Another politician who was also brutally assassinated in his house and whom I will also be happy if his case is reopened is Engineer Funso Williams, the Lagos state PDP gubernatorial candidate then.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by chidozieikeji2: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
niggi4life:
That case is very sensitive and Buhari will be shocked that those that killed Bola Ige are part of his cabinet
he shud also open the case of funsho williams of lagos state if he is serious when u want to cut ur hair cut it all don't cut half and leave odas
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by iykedare(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2016
robay:
what evidence did you have ? Mr man

What evidence do you have that saraki is guilty of those allegations? What evidence do you have that dansuki is guilty of those allegations?

You think you are smart? Huh?
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by tboynaija: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Errrr....in my state Anambra, one Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife was murdered on Sunday, September 1, 2002. I believe their blood is still crying fo justice. Buhari please take note
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by kayalla(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
he wants to reopen a case and i hope he will finish what is he about to start. and who is going to do this investigation?

Bubu abeg if u no get wetin to do just continue with your world touring.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by chidozieikeji2: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Plz mr presido also try and open case of barnabas igwe and the wife I heard our Gov bak den mr mbadinuju who is the prime suspect in that case is now a card carrying member of apc
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by lordkhalifa(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2016
All fingers are pointing at OBJ/ATIKU

Sai Baba when are u going to re-investigate HALIBURTON scam
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by kayfis: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2016
It is really frustrating seeing some ppl commenting nonesense. What u don't know don't comment on it. And let's not be sentimental abt issues. Remember that you too will become a leader one day. Whatever u plant, so also u shall reap, that's one of the law of life.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by igidaduro: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
kayfis:

You missed it all oga. The fact is that u knew notin abt politics. Those ppl u mentioned as the cross here knew notin abt the respd death at all. I thought what u wanna say is

I think bola ige is a joint cross and more of Atiku than obj
Dikibo i don't know
Funsho Williams is technically obanikoro's, cos there is no physical proof pointing to tinubu that I know off, only conspiracy theories which can be also right
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by pacretus(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
But when will Buhari open Aisha buhari and Halliburton case??
nigerians being ingrates since 1914.
if u were the president will give ur wife out for investigation.
I'd prefer he deals with the murder case now than the so called haliburton or warever case.when/if u become presido,u can prosecute anyone involved in the HB case.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by naijacentric(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Obj no go like diis one o according to d late lam adeshina obj knows about ige's death
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by tammie24: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

So, the police are also in charge of the economic revival abi?? Smh!
hmm Pele o!

Zombie!
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by zionboyz(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2016
I call this a game of pure distractions and mark my words it is a pure distractions NOTHING will come out from it, PMB just want to use this to distract many of us.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Wolex143: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Ravenna:
bubu is so st.upid a dog would teach him tricks. He's taking us 16yrs backwards.
I wonder o
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by naijacentric(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
kayfis:

baba u too much u get am die
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Felincous(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
But when will Buhari open Aisha buhari and Halliburton case??

some pple are just like animals who hav brains nd dnt knw hw 2 use it.
After several confirmation frm dffnt agencies nd US Gvmnt. U re still here typing lobish.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by tinsel: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
viyon02:
ok let me give you a logical reasoning: let just say some cabal or some forces are demanding something big from Mr president but he is not ready to yield to their request so the best thing to do is to look for their weak point..... And their weak point could be the skeleton in their cupboard. Use your brain ok
What point did you make now?
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Yasher: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Even a clear case like that of flag amachree (amaechi's thug) is still being tossed around is it this case of over 10years that will be resolved?

Life na life; therefore, all politically related murders should be investigated.
Re: Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmn! It is a good move but am scared if, it will be thoroughly and religiously done.
God is hugely patient and tolerant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.