Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! (525 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! by nurabela: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2016
By Bunmi Sofoola

The joke on inflation is no longer on the working class and the poor to tighten their financial belts to the point of being squeezed to death. According to Laz, a reputable chartered accountant: “A lot of rich men’s net worth have decreased considerably in the last few years, and most of them are worried about the effect on their wives and children.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/wake-call-wives-naira-power-dwindling-need-adjust/
Re: Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! by Ezedon(m): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2016
APC , The ill plaguing Nigeria. They've pushed everyone into compulsory adjustment, they cannot even keep a simple promise yet they are claiming to be the best
Re: Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! by sekundosekundo: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2016
At my age I can't imagine myself standing under the Sun or Rain to cast my vote to an ancestor who have not done any meaningful investment for the last 32years.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! by edbor(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2016
I don tire to de adjust
Re: Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Naira just crumbling like a "pack of cards". No viable policies to assuage this situation...

I fear for my country o...
Re: Wake Up Call To Wives: Naira Power Is Dwindling, You Need To Adjust! by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Dem go hear word so??

This is the time for them to cut those useless expenses on 10 maids (one to carry their bags, another for pedicure/makeup, one to cook, another to serve the food, etc).

These category of women who, in spite earning nothing, employ all kinds of maids are disasters upon their wealthy husbands.

The hard fact is that these category of women would rather have a Manager or a Business Development Officer (husband's company) fired to cut cost, than dismiss a maid for pedicure.

If the so called rich men cannot cut their frivolous expenses, it would be really nice to have them on the street hustling with the average Nigerian. Hustle does not kill; they will be welcome by all & sundry.

(1) (Reply)

Jewelry Exhibition /sales / We Killed It! / The Bible Is Full Of Fake Stories –kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.