Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Shoe Cobbler Needed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe Cobbler Needed (2713 Views)

I Need A Good Shoe Maker (cobbler) / Professional Cobbler Needed / Professional Cobbler Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoe Cobbler Needed by julia1010(f): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2009
Pls, does any1 knw where i can cut the heels of my shoes in Lagos. D shoes r so expensive n i nid sum1 gud.
Re: Shoe Cobbler Needed by mohawkchic(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
~It wud help if you give a prefered location. . . .
Re: Shoe Cobbler Needed by julia1010(f): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
In lagos, mainland or island is fine.
Re: Shoe Cobbler Needed by dvonne(f): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2009
I think Lady Cobbler on Allen Avenue does it,

Name of Company:
Lady Cobbler & Co. Nig. Ltd

Nature of your business:
We repair shoes, bags, suitcases, belts and most leather accessories. We also cut keys i.e. house keys, car keys, etc.

Why and when did you decide to take over the company or go into shoe repairs?
I really can't say when I decided to take over Lady Cobbler, but I’d always hang out at my Mum's place of work (Lady Cobbler) as a child after school & during the holidays so I knew all the ins and outs of the business i.e. where my Mum bought her machines, materials from, how she hired staff, how she dealt with customers etc.We (my siblings and I) would actually help count how much money had been made at the end of everyday! I was probably about 18/19 years old when I knew I would definitely open my own L.C one day, I guess growing up in the shop only made it natural for me to go into that line of business when I grew up. That aside I have a passion for shoes as well.

What service does Lady Cobbler provide?
Our services regarding leather repairs include expansion, size reduction, dyeing, top heel, protector and so much more.
Why do you feel couples need your service:
Our services are needed because everyone wears shoes, carry bags, used suitcases, wear belts, etc and all these things will in time be in need of repairs. E.g.: A lot of our customers bring their brand new shoes to us for expansion, to put a protector on the sole, to cut the heel because they are too high and so on & so forth. It is not a necessary service people want but a service people need.

How affordable are your services?
The services we offer are very affordable and range from N500 to N7, 500
Where is Lady Cobbler located?
We are located at Wuraola House, 82 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos 01-7919051. We are open Monday to Friday from 09.00am to 06.00pm and on Saturdays at 10.00a.m to 04.00p.m

Do you have other branches?
At the moment we do not have branches anywhere else but will be opening a branch in Victoria Island Lagos before the end of this year.

Re: Shoe Cobbler Needed by julia1010(f): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Dvonne & Mohawk- Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

A Fair Skinned Female Upcoming Model Needed .(Lagos) / Tailors, Fashion Designers, You Need These / Form And Function Is Taking Over Bespoke Tailoring In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.