Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno (640 Views)

Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by CeoNewshelm(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Borno state Governor, Kashim Shettima on Saturday, July 16, received the new Inspector General of Police Abdullahi Kpatu Idris, the Comptroller General of Immigration Service Mohammed Babandede, the Comptroller General of Prisons Service Ahmed Jafaru, Commandant General of the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu, who are in the state to give relief material and drugs to IDPs. xxxThe Governor congratulated the new heads of security on their appointment by President Buhari and commended them for their sense of unity.

"The coming of the new Inspector General of Police has opened a new chapter in the history of the Nigerian Police Force. I was expecting to see him alone. He came along with three of his colleagues which sent a clear message of unity of purpose in the new security establishment and new security architecture the federal government is building. I warmly congratulate you" Shettima said.

He also commended the IGP for sending Police Medical team to the state to provide medical services in camps and said it is the kind of partnership the state government needs but armchair criticism.

Mr. Idris who spoke on behalf of delegation said they are in the state to give relief material and drugs to IDPs in the state and thanked the Governor for receiving them.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-igp-idris-three-other.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by tyson99(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2016
All of them are from same region chai!

Meanwhile before you quote me am a pro-buhari ooooo
Re: PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by koladebrainiac(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2016
But why are they all northerners? I tire oooo
Re: PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by molydonhenry(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Are these ones not zombies?
Re: PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by omaiyale: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
tyson99:
All of them are from same region chai!

Meanwhile before you quote me am a pro-buhari ooooo
. The Fear of military coup is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by molydonhenry(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2016
koladebrainiac:
But why are they all northerners? I tire oooo
Don't you know its Federal RIPublic of northern Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: IGP Idris, Three Other Paramilitary Heads Visits Borno by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2016
North gave him the most votes so they deserve the best appointments and projects. It's common sense to appreciate those who voted u in. God bless Buhari cool

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Blame Buhari For His Lopsidness Appointment, After Reading This? / How We Shared N468.7m Project Fund: Suspect Tells ICPC / FG Moves To Reinstate Sacked 2,000 NIS Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.