Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife (50295 Views)

Ayiri Emami At Tinubu's 9th Colloquium. PICS / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by sekundosekundo: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
wizard:
Senator Dino Melaye.. I swear dis Guy is repesenting d Agbero national in Nigeria... Na wa... U no dey tire??
E b like say dem pay dis guy to distract us of d missing 71trailers of rice... Eva wondered y ntn is said of it since its disappearance n Dino n Remi stunt came up immediately ppl started talkin bout it?
Where is d rice oooo!!!!

The BROOMS of APC 'saints' have swept the rice away.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Something with many women. including an aunt of mine. They feel like God.
Its women's nature.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by bopm: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Incorrect1:
Spreads my mat, waiting for the arrival of zombies.

lol u harsh ooo. for me i dey dinning dey eat as i watch dem
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by cpapa: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
fhranciz:

Clap for your self, 4 ur mind u just made sense. If I were ur father I would gamble u and lose.
lalastica come and see this ģuy don kill person hahaa grin
fhranciz:

Clap for your self, 4 ur mind u just made sense. If I were ur father I would gamble u and lose.
lalastica come and see this ģuy don kill person hahaa
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by spencekat(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Jagaban can't kill Dino's political career.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by sucess001(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2016
sagacitytunday:
I've consciously restrained myself from making comments on this Senators Remi/Dino' saga because I always want to stand and protect the rights of women, but at this junction, we should call a spade a spade.

The Stance of my APC friends on this issue is very annoying and if there's anything I detest about APC, it's hypocrisy. If Nigeria doesn't kill hypocrisy, hypocrisy will kill Nigeria.

Senator Dino is a personality that's very popular for his intermittent display of the five minutes madness syndrome, right from his days as a member of the House of Rep. This was well celebrated by the APC and he was a Hero during the GEJ era!

Senator Remi Tinubu on the other hand was the First lady of Lagos State for eight years and she returned to the Senate for a second term, not forgetting her husband has been in the corridors of power from time immemorial. For a personality in her position, who has been a VIP for a long time, her unruly behaviour in the Senate is not only worrisome, uncalled for, but a disgrace to whatever she represent. Haba, is she the only woman senator in the Senate? From Obanikoro, to Saraki, to Ekwermadu and now Dino, in sane Clime's, people would have demanded for her resignation.

There's time for everything. If she desired to be the Senate President, she should wait for her time. Lagos belongs to the Tinubus', so if she's willing, she can return to the Senate every four years like Senator David Mark, until she becomes the SP. She should be cautioned, because to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Everyone cannot be a gentleman like Saraki, Obanikoro and the rest. If she has an unruly tongue, somebody possess an unruly behaviour. Hers is the first case of a woman throwing all caution into the wind as a legislator in Nigeria. She should be a good Ambassador of her party, the womanhood and her husband who's a National leader of their party.

My grandmother once told me a story..... My grandfather was the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti.... The Late Anirare Aladesanmi. She said there was a particular day, a boy and his parents were brought to the Palace to be punished for insulting the king. On getting to the Ewi, a man who will never justify the wicked nor punished the innocent, asked that the boy should be given the opportunity to speak before he pronounces judgement on him and his family. The boy began by telling the gathering how the Prince (the Ewi' son, who were worshipped like gods those days) started by insulting and cursing his father, the boy reiterated that when he couldn't withstand the abuse on his father, he too cursed the father of the Prince. The Ewi asked his son if the boy lied and the Prince responded that he was the first to curse the boy's father. My grandfather told the gathering that a father is a father, king or not, that since his son was the first to curse another person' father, the boy too possess the right to curse the Prince' father, irrespective of who the father may be. He asked that the boy and his family be released while his son should be severely dealt with, for having the effrontery to insult the father of the boy. She said, thereafter, no Prince or Princess dared go out of the Palace to misbehave.

Morals: If the King had praised his son and punished the boy and his family, other Princes and Princesses would have followed suit. Till date, the Aladesanmis are well respected wherever they are mentioned or appear.

At a time in this country, Patience Jonathan was a personality the APC insulted and ridiculed everyday. GEJ never reacted to qny insult on him and his family. Someone even called her Shepopotamus and the APC celebrated him, what goes around comes around.

Imagine poking her hand in the face of a colleague, someone's husband and father! If we continue to celebrate this, it's a disgrace to womanhood. A woman of her calibre should be reserved, cool&calculated, comported, a role model and not confrontational, impatient, violent or provocative.

Senator Bola Tinubu should caution her, because a child that goes out insulting other people's parents (Yoruba's call them Omo atiro) will succeed in taking curses and insults back to his parents. Respect is reciprocal, so is insults and violence!

The APC on the other hand should save the country, this dramas and national embarrassments. Nigerians are hungry and not bored. Enough of the Nollywood, Africa Magic scenarios between the Executive and the Legislative. Instead of addressing the economic woes of the country, the ruling party is engaged in disgraceful power tussle, from inception till date.

It's glaring Nigerians made the greatest mistake of the century, the day they adopted this negative party, with negative change, offering negative solutions to the challenges of the country.

Senator Dino Melaye, get a medical expert on the treatment to your five minutes madness malady. It's becoming unbecoming.

Wetin be my own sef?
Eran Oba lo mu isu Oba je.
APC vs APC....... All na change!!!

#Word
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by sekundosekundo: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=mrkayusfit post=47651189][size=11pt][i] When Tinubu decides to deal with dino melaye i hope the igbo yoots won't start protesting on his behalf like they did for the criminal called Nnamdi kanu. Dino dey bite more than he can chew now. Keep cheering him to his destruction like you did to Nnamdi

Is Tinubu God?.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by babajay69: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
When Tinubu decides to deal with dino melaye i hope the igbo yoots won't start protesting on his behalf like they did for the criminal called Nnamdi kanu. Dino dey bite more than he can chew now. Keep cheering him to his destruction like you did to Nnamdi kanu.
Dino should ask his big bros Saraki what he facing now simply because he dared the party. His own will be ten times worse because they send him back to the gutter where he crawled out from in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by neocortex: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
blaquemyc:
It will take a real man to brush aside such invectives and pretend an encounter ever took place. That's where Dino missed it. - sen Dino
But i still think she got served rightly

Stop being sexist!
they are not husband and wife, they are senators of equal ranking.
Of what use is playing the female card in this case ?
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Incorrect1:
Spreads my mat, waiting for the arrival of zombies.

It is not about zombie matter, if you get close to all these women, you will know what Dino is talking about.
I support APC but its a general thing for some women. especially the ones that are lawyer.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by BossKratos: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
grin

They suppose begin too dey write names of noisemakers for that senate building abeg!
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2016
That woman still fine die sha,tinubu opolo eye no be childs
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by blaquemyc: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
neocortex:

Stop being sexist!
they are not husband and wife, they are senators of equal ranking.
Of what use is playing the female card in this case ?
I simply quoted what Dino himself said which i think is the truth so there's nothing abt being a sexist there. Just so you knw, am not a fan of either of them, dia palava no the put food for my table.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by lohresloco: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2016
This useless excuse of her being a "woman" does not give her the right to misbehave and the leverage for escaping the repercussions of her actions. She's lucky it was Dino. He's even gentle.
ba7man:
Running his mouth like a woman......... against a woman. undecided

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Ripama: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Dino Melaye simply like this woman but can get his hand on her dt is why he's acting erratically. She is beauty! Do I have a witness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Sparkle777(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Dino is the wrong person to have had an altracation wt Madam Tinubu. Following his history of female violence, he would hav kept mute.
Remi, u sef no try. U too get attitude, stories of ur xter fall hand.
Ppl, enjoy una change. tongue
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by engrhorla(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Missonas:
Obviously dino don mean madam teytey.he been jst dey wait to prey. Ogbeni face other issues abeg

Very aptly put

Also, Dino is pro-Saraki and that caucus believe Tinubu is behind Saraki's travails

If only they can direct this anger and rage to Nigeria's issues

If only!

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Dpharisee: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
When Tinubu decides to deal with dino melaye i hope the igbo yoots won't start protesting on his behalf like they did for the criminal called Nnamdi kanu. Dino dey bite more than he can chew now. Keep cheering him to his destruction like you did to Nnamdi kanu.

Last time I checked neither Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu are Igbo names

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by limeta(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Relationship do some times start like this
Somebody is in love
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Tundecool(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
olaniyi0:
Tinubu Vs Dino Maleye 1 X 2 1.90 3.20 4.10 Bet wisely
My Picks..
AWEH.. .. Ov 3.5
Risky but you can try Away win FT.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by mira4u: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Mr fighter + Mrs fighter = warriors

If mr fighter impregnates mrs fighter, they gonna give birth to this

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by Abbey2sam(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
sagacitytunday:
I've consciously restrained myself from making comments on this Senators Remi/Dino' saga because I always want to stand and protect the rights of women, but at this junction, we should call a spade a spade.

The Stance of my APC friends on this issue is very annoying and if there's anything I detest about APC, it's hypocrisy. If Nigeria doesn't kill hypocrisy, hypocrisy will kill Nigeria.

Senator Dino is a personality that's very popular for his intermittent display of the five minutes madness syndrome, right from his days as a member of the House of Rep. This was well celebrated by the APC and he was a Hero during the GEJ era!

Senator Remi Tinubu on the other hand was the First lady of Lagos State for eight years and she returned to the Senate for a second term, not forgetting her husband has been in the corridors of power from time immemorial. For a personality in her position, who has been a VIP for a long time, her unruly behaviour in the Senate is not only worrisome, uncalled for, but a disgrace to whatever she represent. Haba, is she the only woman senator in the Senate? From Obanikoro, to Saraki, to Ekwermadu and now Dino, in sane Clime's, people would have demanded for her resignation.

There's time for everything. If she desired to be the Senate President, she should wait for her time. Lagos belongs to the Tinubus', so if she's willing, she can return to the Senate every four years like Senator David Mark, until she becomes the SP. She should be cautioned, because to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. Everyone cannot be a gentleman like Saraki, Obanikoro and the rest. If she has an unruly tongue, somebody possess an unruly behaviour. Hers is the first case of a woman throwing all caution into the wind as a legislator in Nigeria. She should be a good Ambassador of her party, the womanhood and her husband who's a National leader of their party.

My grandmother once told me a story..... My grandfather was the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti.... The Late Anirare Aladesanmi. She said there was a particular day, a boy and his parents were brought to the Palace to be punished for insulting the king. On getting to the Ewi, a man who will never justify the wicked nor punished the innocent, asked that the boy should be given the opportunity to speak before he pronounces judgement on him and his family. The boy began by telling the gathering how the Prince (the Ewi' son, who were worshipped like gods those days) started by insulting and cursing his father, the boy reiterated that when he couldn't withstand the abuse on his father, he too cursed the father of the Prince. The Ewi asked his son if the boy lied and the Prince responded that he was the first to curse the boy's father. My grandfather told the gathering that a father is a father, king or not, that since his son was the first to curse another person' father, the boy too possess the right to curse the Prince' father, irrespective of who the father may be. He asked that the boy and his family be released while his son should be severely dealt with, for having the effrontery to insult the father of the boy. She said, thereafter, no Prince or Princess dared go out of the Palace to misbehave.

Morals: If the King had praised his son and punished the boy and his family, other Princes and Princesses would have followed suit. Till date, the Aladesanmis are well respected wherever they are mentioned or appear.

At a time in this country, Patience Jonathan was a personality the APC insulted and ridiculed everyday. GEJ never reacted to qny insult on him and his family. Someone even called her Shepopotamus and the APC celebrated him, what goes around comes around.

Imagine poking her hand in the face of a colleague, someone's husband and father! If we continue to celebrate this, it's a disgrace to womanhood. A woman of her calibre should be reserved, cool&calculated, comported, a role model and not confrontational, impatient, violent or provocative.

Senator Bola Tinubu should caution her, because a child that goes out insulting other people's parents (Yoruba's call them Omo atiro) will succeed in taking curses and insults back to his parents. Respect is reciprocal, so is insults and violence!

The APC on the other hand should save the country, this dramas and national embarrassments. Nigerians are hungry and not bored. Enough of the Nollywood, Africa Magic scenarios between the Executive and the Legislative. Instead of addressing the economic woes of the country, the ruling party is engaged in disgraceful power tussle, from inception till date.

It's glaring Nigerians made the greatest mistake of the century, the day they adopted this negative party, with negative change, offering negative solutions to the challenges of the country.

Senator Dino Melaye, get a medical expert on the treatment to your five minutes madness malady. It's becoming unbecoming.

Wetin be my own sef?

well said
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by jonahjegs(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Whoever wrote this is jobless and if he's a man has dissapointed us.
1. If Dino were a real man he wouldn't have let R.Tinubu get away with the aforementioned, real men deal with issues spontaneously as they occur.
2. There's a court of law, Dino would have sued for defamation of character. Insulting her and even threatening to beat/impregnate her reveals who he really is.
3. His going to Lagos shows how jobless our lawmakers are. We have thugs that practically go to look for trouble. If it doesn't sound childish to you then I'm sorry u need to go nd see a psychotherapist.
4. Like they say, empty barrels make d loudest noise. Tinubu hasn't altered a word while Dino has been ranting since that day.
5. The last but not the least is the obvious fact that Dino has been trying to vindicate himself and redeem his already battered image, but it's too late.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it, haters gon hate!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by MicroBox: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
sagacitytunday:

Wetin be my own sef?
I wanted to like your post and read on but something necessitate my response from your post. no doubt your write-up is well composed but you forgot that it's easy to destroy than to rebuild. Our economy, security and image have been detroyed overtime and it needs considerable time to fix. APC made promises which can hardly be fulfilled except they will remain in government over a sustainable period of time like that of the PDP. We have highly skilled and intelligent people during the last PDP led administration, the likes of Ngozi okonjo and Allison Madueke which if you are not in the then government, you will hardly know the level of damage that is being done to Nigeria because of patch-up. APC came with promises blindly following media report on state of economy and security which manipulated, modify and re-modify by the likes of Okupe and Fani Kayode.
BREXIT is a gamble went wrong by David Cameron because he called for Election on whether to stay or exist EU in 2013. So in politics some forecast are bound to go wrong.
My take is let's give APC support to see what they can offer us. The more we stay divided during this hard time, the more we are inviting the military to come in.

4 Likes

Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by DEAFandDUMB(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Is Tunubu God?...
Please stop this..
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by SaffronSpice: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2016
If the incidents he cited are true,then it sorts well with her character that she have meet a fellow windbag :-P.
What I still don't understand is why their private tiff is receiving so much publicity.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by WATERLee1: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2016
sagacitytunday:

Wetin be my own sef?
Well spoken comment. U spoke with no bias n gave the two fighters words of thought. More oil to ur bolt
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by dealslip(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Histrings08:
Women when given power sometimes become arrogant

Human beings not only women become arrogant when given power.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by malele(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
sagacitytunday:

Wetin be my own sef?

Nwanne u go live long
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by columbus86(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Who is Tinubu? When has he become god on earth? Any woman that can not respect herself in public,should be shown the way! I do not blaim Apc,Nigerian where singing change now it is time to experience the change that all voted for.
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by greatbrian(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
fhranciz:

Seriously bro ur comment made my day. Won't have asked for something better. But to me the father should not even gamble him because he might win, the dad. Make him papa take am exchange for 2 stick of cigaretter
Re: 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife by greatbrian(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
fhranciz:

Seriously bro ur comment made my day. Won't have asked for something better. But to me the father should not even gamble him because he might win, the dad. Make him papa take am exchange for 2 stick of cigarette

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.