Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Really Happens When You Wake Up And Can't Move - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Really Happens When You Wake Up And Can't Move (514 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / This Is What Really Happens When Prostitution Is Decriminalised / New DEADLY STD In South Africa And Can't Be Prevented With The Use Of Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happens When You Wake Up And Can't Move by ItuExchange(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2016
13 Facts About Sleep Paralysis That Will Keep You Up At Night

Let’s talk about what really happens when you wake up and can’t move. Spoiler alert: It’s scary.

“Most patients say the same thing to describe sleep paralysis: that it feels like you woke up dead. You know that your mind is awake and your body is not — so you’re trapped, essentially,” Michael Breus, Ph.D., clinical psychologist and fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, tells BuzzFeed Life.

Please see the facts here: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2WeAt7/:WWrWjB0l:Xl3PW+66/www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/sleep-paralysis-is-scary-af

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Really Happens When You Wake Up And Can't Move by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol sleep paralysis. Happened to me severally I thought I was dead.
Re: What Really Happens When You Wake Up And Can't Move by Jennyluvluv(f): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2016
It happened to me this morning

(1) (Reply)

Acv And Bsm / Some Health Tips That Will Help You Not To Fall Sick During This Rainy Season / Sleep Matters : Sleep Deprivation Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.