Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project (41537 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / Fashola Releases New Office Portrait (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by oloworulz(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
God Bless GEJ ur Legacies Leaves on
ode
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by oloworulz(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
rusher14:
Thank you GEJ for cleaning our yansh.
another idiiot spotted
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by surey: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
God bless PMB & co, except the sarathief
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by olaniyi0(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Chisos Christ, hian... leaves ke. well, i don't blame cuz na trash u come spew.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Nice,
but Fashola Pls show us that of Enugu- Onitsha tomorrow.
Calabar -Itu on wednesday
Ikot- Ekpene-- Aba on thursday
Enugu- kogi on friday.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by jaydee87(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:
So dem still dey this same place? We don see these pictures many times before. No progress at all.
pls show me the previous pictures, the govt need us support not criticism. if u must criticize do it right...
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by jaydee87(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2016
junketer:
So dem still dey this same place? We don see these pictures many times before. No progress at all.
pls show me the previous pictures, the government need your support not criticism. if you must criticize do it rightly..
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Ajalekoko76(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks to GEJ for the initiative and the progress he made on the road,also thanks to PMB for not abandoning the project... Government is continuum. Both pro and anti.GEJ and PMB.are the end users.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Afritop(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2016
greatjoey:

Sorry, I can see that you just arrived from Pluto. GEJ was a God given man to whom served as the best civilian president Nigeria has had. He took Nigeria to the top before the gworo chewing illiterate Buhari scammed Nigeria in becoming the president andbl destroyed the country. He was the same president who commenced the project of Lagos Ibadan road and paid the contractors before leaving the office and whose project Fashola just displayed in this post I am commenting on. Now you know who GEJ project is. Thanks
REMIND ME WHEN WE REACHED THE TOP SIR AS YOU CLAIMED, AND THE TOP OF WHAT PARTICULAR THING YOU ARE REFERRING TO. THOUGH I REMEMBER MANY TIMES WHEN HE IS ALWAYS SAY "WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION", WHENEVER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS sad

BUT STILL THAT MEANS HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISHAP ON THAT ROAD SINCE HE DECIDE TO START SOMETHING HE CANNOT FINISH AND ONE OF THE REASONS COULD BE THAT HE DID NOT PAY THE CONTRACTORS THROUH THE MINISTER OF WORKS AT THAT TIME
IF HE HAD, THE ROAD WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED BY NOW
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by brojoshua: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=47654940][/quote]
The true and living God does not bless any criminal and looters but places curses on them and therefore are you also not deceived?
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Omonigeriarere: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Afritop:

Who is Gej

Ineffectual Buffon who could not complete Lagos-Ibadan Express way since the days of ACN.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Omonigeriarere: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=SmartMugu post=47656836][/quote]

He graduated from the University of Otueke, but got his certificate from Aba: don't blame him.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Charly68: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
I am sure Fasola will write his name in gold in his ministry provided Baba Buhari can give him money to finance his ministries projects .He will go round to see things himself & to ensure compliance
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by manuel80(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
seriously? GEJ?
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by highwaist: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
ebosie11:
Mr. Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Power, Works and Housing has released the pictures of Lagos-Ibadan Dual Carriageway project. Continue to see more photos after the cut…
Pdp used 16yrs to work on this road not yet completed,hw many years will take this govrnmnt to finish thee project
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by highwaist: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
manuel80:

seriously? GEJ?
God will also reward Gej for alll his action to nigeria
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by manuel80(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
highwaist:
God will also reward Gej for alll his action to nigeria
All his actions?? Both good and bad
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by greatjoey: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Afritop:
REMIND ME WHEN WE REACHED THE TOP SIR AS YOU CLAIMED, AND THE TOP OF WHAT PARTICULAR THING YOU ARE REFERRING TO. THOUGH I REMEMBER MANY TIMES WHEN HE IS ALWAYS SAY "WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION", WHENEVER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS sad

BUT STILL THAT MEANS HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISHAP ON THAT ROAD SINCE HE DECIDE TO START SOMETHING HE CANNOT FINISH AND ONE OF THE REASONS COULD BE THAT HE DID NOT PAY THE CONTRACTORS THROUH THE MINISTER OF WORKS AT THAT TIME
IF HE HAD, THE ROAD WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED BY NOW

O! I actually mistook for who came from the Pluto recently. So you know GEJ, our enviable past and best president ever.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by osayuwamwen(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
For your vehicle insurance and renewer in benin Call or WhatsApp 08039527105
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by mapet: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
God
Bless
GEJ
ur
Legacies
[size=16pt]Leaves [/size]
on

Absolutely correct. Thank God it left
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by myhotbrain: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
greatjoey:

Sorry, I can see that you just arrived from Pluto. GEJ was a God given man to whom served as the best civilian president Nigeria has had. He took Nigeria to the top before the gworo chewing illiterate Buhari scammed Nigeria in becoming the president andbl destroyed the country. He was the same president who commenced the project of Lagos Ibadan road and paid the contractors before leaving the office and whose project Fashola just displayed in this post I am commenting on. Now you know who GEJ project is. Thanks

Oooh, sorry sir!

Do you mean Jona D daft, D great inffectual bxxx, the master drunkard, the fake Phd holder in zoology, who really succeeded in turning Nigeria into a "zoo'--gospel according and attested to by IPOD youths, Jona-Daft who didn't have political will to use Nigerian resources to better the lives of many Nigerians including his immediate constituency, the Niger Delta--gospel according and attested to by the various Millitant Groups and agitators from the Niger Delta--Jona-Daft ONLY WILL, which is political, is the WILL to allow wanting looting with impunity of Nigeria's wealth and the illegal distribution of funds budgeted for purchase of equipment for the military, a fact attested to by, Olisa Metuh, Fani-Kayode, Doyin Okupe, Dasuki, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala et al.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN's only enduring legacy is the peaceful transfer of power to the opposition in the last election. And, am sorry to say, even this legacy might be paled when compared to/with the amount of looting and corruption and destruction of the moral fabric of our nation where all sectors of society enmeshed itself in one type of corrupt practices or the other WITH IMPUNITY under his watch.

It will be an injustice if I didn't give GEJ credit for the completion of at least 5 power plants in addition to many other initiated but not completed projects, but his inability to safe funds for rainny days and looting of budgeted funds overshadowed any accomplishment he could be praised and given credit for.

I am absolutely sure, that one day in the future and before his passing (May God Almighty grant him long life and good health) GEJ will sum-up the courage to write a memoir wherein he would tell the true story of how he allowed Nigeria to be so looted and APOLOGIZE to the great masses of this Nation who are now suffering for his miscalculation and inefficiency.

As for the semi-illiterates among us here in Nairaland and Nigeria in general, for your information: the reasons for our great suffering and general inflation are:

1) Low crude oil price in the international market.
2) Low US Dollars availability that makes the price of dollars to shoot-up thereby causing importers a lot more cost to import many commodities. EXCHANGE RATE IS NOW 350 NAIRA TO $1. BUHARI IS NOT THE CAUSE, LOW CRUDE OIL PRICE IS THE REASON!
3) Epileptic power generation and distribution caused by bombing of gas supply lines by militants which in-turn, deprives the power generating plants the needed gas to generate electric power.
4) Businesses closing down and sacking of employees because (a) cost of production has gone up tremendously because of high price of diesel and other fuel to power their machineries and (b) high cost of obtaining dollars to purchase raw materials.

The truth remains, that all of the above causes when well scrutinized will reveal that GEJ's government was to be held responsible for them.
GEJ should have saved for times like this when crude oil price has fallen more than 70% from when he was president and should also have made sure that funds budgeted for the Niger Delta development were used to achieve the set purposes.
GEJ should have made sure that after the subsidy removal imbroglio in early 2012, his government makes it a priority to build new refineries as agreed to under the settlement of the subsidy issue. If the new refineries were built, there would not have been the need for Nigerians to be paying about 145 naira for a litre of petrol nor even worry about using scarce dollars to import petrol from abroad.

I must also add, that about $500m budgeted each year, for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM), since at least, 2007-2014/15 ($4B) never achieve its aim because there was never a time that all the refineries combined ever produced more that 25% of their installed capacity. SO WHERE IS THE TAM FUNDS?

All of you IPOD and BIAFRA and Niger Delta militants/agitators should educate yourselves, sheath your swords and develop your minds, Nigeria belong to all of us. And everyone of us regardless of our tribe must join hands together to lift our county higher. Our traducers; our so called leaders, majority of them are selfish and divisive, their main concern is their pocket and how much illegal funds they can stack in it.
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US--apology to Michael Jackson RIP.

#StopDhate
#NaijaIsOne
#YouthEducateUrself

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by mapet: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
luvinhubby:

Stop lying to yourself, Obasanjo concessioned the road to his croony Babalakin who did nothing in 4yrs till GEJ cancelled & reawarded it in 2012 & construction was ongoing there till June last year when Buhari suspended it & resumed work 2 months ago.
So in essence it is still an ongoing GEJ project.

God bless GEJ, APC is a fraud.

It is disingenuous to lie like this, but it is very stu.pid to lie about a project you don't know where the location is. If you've passed on Lagos- Ibadan Expressway, you will not talk like you did, except you're not sincere.

But talking about mess, have you asked yourself how GEJ behaved like an illiterate, canceling a contract without looking at the legal implication. Although I want to believe GEJ never had a clue (as usual) about implication of cancelling concession contract without looking at the terms. GEJ probably NEVER had the intention of fixing that road. He just tried to do "Sagbe loju yoyo" (hurried smoke-screen), to curry favour of the SW when it was obviously shown to him that we was going to loose SW.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by mapet: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
lagosrd:
The work on those road have gotten to levels beyound this picture even before this present government came into power. Kindly stop the trash propaganda cos some of us use the road frequently.

You people can lie.........

So the FG decided to reverse the progress on the road by spoiling it shey?

blatant lier.

With JB end, there is nothing to show for Lagos to Redeem, Redeem to Shagamu was more about early phase. Same for Shagamu to Ogere. The little progress was the one close to Ibadan......
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
most of you on nairaland are better off facing your studies, so you can type good grammar
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by yomz1e(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Really and i suppose you have the facts !

skyo78:

Get your facts right. The government has not used one naira of recovered funds to do anything (yet)
They are still being kept as evidence in the ongoing trials
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Pappyjandi: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
It is very painful that some useless Nigerians still praise Jonathan despite the bad luck he gave to this during his six years tenure.Ride on Fashola you are a man of integrity.God bless PMB.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by Pappyjandi: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jonathan is the worst president Nigeria ever had.God bless PMB.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by luvinhubby(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
mapet:

It is disingenuous to lie like this, but it is very stu.pid to lie about a project you don't know where the location is. If you've passed on Lagos- Ibadan Expressway, you will not talk like you did, except you're not sincere.

But talking about mess, have you asked yourself how GEJ behaved like an illiterate, canceling a contract without looking at the legal implication. Although I want to believe GEJ never had a clue (as usual) about implication of cancelling concession contract without looking at the terms. GEJ probably NEVER had the intention of fixing that road. He just tried to do "Sagbe loju yoyo" (hurried smoke-screen), to curry favour of the SW when it was obviously shown to him that we was going to loose SW.

Obviously you are either superflously ignorant or you are pretending to be literate when you are intellectually hollow.

Of what benefit was a concession when for 5yrs the concessionaire could not resurface 2km of a 110 km road & to you, GEJ should have allowed the lame concession because of the legal 'palava' which is like allowing cancer to kill one because of the fear of pain & bloodletting of a surgery.

To you an awarded contract that has reached 40% completion is a smoke screen, i see, education is truly not literacy if you cannot differentiate an ongoing contract & a white elephant project.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by mapet: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

Obviously you are either superflously ignorant or you are pretending to be literate when you are intellectually hollow.

Of what benefit was a concession when for 5yrs the concessionaire could not resurface 2km of a 110 km road & to you, GEJ should have allowed the lame concession because of the legal 'palava' which is like allowing cancer to kill one because of the fear of pain & bloodletting of a surgery.

To you an awarded contract that has reached 40% completion is a smoke screen, i see, education is truly not literacy if you cannot differentiate an ongoing contract & a white elephant project.

There is an adage in yoruba that says "two people don’t lose out in a lie. If the person being lied to is unaware, the liar cannot be". I am at loss where to properly place you, an ignorant village bush living in denial or patent liar. Either ways you will achieve something in your game of deceit

Your needless questions does not negate the fact that GEJ took crude and costly decisions in way of cancelling the concession and caused Nigeria more. Truth be told, the concession that he met was a political approach to slieze that the PDP folks concucted and partook in. GEJ's reversal of it led to Bi-Courtney going to court. And I guess you didn't know that the "lame Legal palava" grounded the project for over a year, even after GEJ/Julius Berger/RCC initial gragra. That this project was not going to move an inch further, when Babalakin went to court and rightly got an injunction on Julius Berger and RCC. That it took Fashola & Osinbajo's intervention this year, facilitating and out of court settlement, before Bi-Courtney could sieze fire

An awarded contract that has reached 40%? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros, are you here to provide comic relief? The last quote on the completion by the govt. rep was less than 30%, and that is a combination of Bi-courtney's and JB/RCC. Even as we speak, the project cannot in all sincerity claim a 25% completion. But considering that you obviously do not know a thing about the scope of the project, neither am I sure you've passed through that road of late

1 Like

Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by luvinhubby(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2016
mapet:

There is an adage in yoruba that says "two people don’t lose out in a lie. If the person being lied to is unaware, the liar cannot be". I am at loss where to properly place you, an ignorant village bush living in denial or patent liar. Either ways you will achieve something in your game of deceit

Your needless questions does not negate the fact that GEJ took crude and costly decisions in way of cancelling the concession and caused Nigeria more. Truth be told, the concession that he met was a political approach to slieze that the PDP folks concucted and partook in. GEJ's reversal of it led to Bi-Courtney going to court. And I guess you didn't know that the "lame Legal palava" grounded the project for over a year, even after GEJ/Julius Berger/RCC initial gragra. That this project was not going to move an inch further, when Babalakin went to court and rightly got an injunction on Julius Berger and RCC. That it took Fashola & Osinbajo's intervention this year, facilitating and out of court settlement, before Bi-Courtney could sieze fire

An awarded contract that has reached 40%? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bros, are you here to provide comic relief? The last quote on the completion by the govt. rep was less than 30%, and that is a combination of Bi-courtney's and JB/RCC. Even as we speak, the project cannot in all sincerity claim a 25% completion. But considering that you obviously do not know a thing about the scope of the project, neither am I sure you've passed through that road of late

So a project that has been ongoing since 2012 is the one that you Osinbajo & Fashola started this year after getting Babalakin to withdraw his suit, looking for one lie to cover up another lie since it is very obvious that you do not live anywhere near Lagos or Ibadan.

Since your Fashola & thin-god Buhari has nothing to show Nigerians after 14 months in office, fabricating lies to decieve the gullibe is now your best route out.
Very soon pictures of Ore-Benin expressway will be posted by Fashola as his completed project.
Cancelling babalakin concession was good riddance to bad rubbish & up until May 2015, JB & RCC was at work and JB has finished the Ibafo-Shagamu axis of the road while RCC had completed work on the Ogere axis of the road so look for who else to lie to because that is a road i ply monthly.
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by mapet: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

So a project that has been ongoing since 2012 is the one that you Osinbajo & Fashola started this year after getting Babalakin to withdraw his suit, looking for one lie to cover up another lie since it is very obvious that you do not live anywhere near Lagos or Ibadan.

Since your Fashola & thin-god Buhari has nothing to show Nigerians after 14 months in office, fabricating lies to decieve the gullibe is now your best route out.
Very soon pictures of Ore-Benin expressway will be posted by Fashola as his completed project.
Cancelling babalakin concession was good riddance to bad rubbish & up until May 2015, JB & RCC was at work and [size=16pt]JB has finished the Ibafo-Shagamu axis of the road while RCC had completed work on the Ogere axis of the road[/size] so look for who else to lie to because that is a road i ply monthly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin - World Class LiarLair grin grin grin grin grin
It is useless arguing with people like you. It is of no benefit. I will only highlight the glaring lies in this your write-up and allow folks to tell you the true state of things
Re: Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project by mofeb(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2016
that is a big lie there is nothing of such along the road

fashola
be care full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. / Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.