Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Redemption Program - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Redemption Program (797 Views)

FX Transaction Solution, Buy And Sell Dollars, Pounds And Euro. / Buy And Sell Dollar, Euro And Pounds At A Good Rate. / Good News For All Nigeria Businessman ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Redemption Program by lolajola1: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2016
"Contrary to a post posted on Jul 14, 2011 by one Nwabobo. Having been in business partnership with Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin for several years, he is a man with good intention towards his associates and people around him.
Every Businesses could go either direction profit or lost, it was just unfortunate that the later happened to him, but he is willing and always ready to negotiate with every investors.
The view of Nwabobo on the issue was propagated to the public without proper consultation and hidden some facts. He knows little or nothing about the cause of the business challenges, Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin work so hard to build the name and his business empire, and having spent all he has on the same business,he will never pray to see his business to go down the drain. The situation was not peculiar as business is engage by those who can take greater risk.
Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin had put this said event behind him and his looking forward to brighter days again, the man is so willing to pay and making further arrangement to ensure that all his investors get back their money.
Am one of the several investors of Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin business conglomerate, I could not believe it when I got my money that I invested in his business, despite going through hard time he could still get means to pay, I can also confirmed that other investors have being collecting their money though without interest which I understand because we all are know what his business is going through.
Moreso, for the fact that kept the name of his company "Ashosh", kept the same address of all his businesses location and uses the same mobile numbers during the turbulent moment till date.
We should rally round him (Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin) and give him every necessary support he needs to get back his business on a success path once again."

Is good to know that he want to redeem his image, is a very courageous man. Truly he needs our support, lets render him the needed support.

(1) (Reply)

Start That Business! Don't Stall! / NNPC Used Pipes And Tons Of Metal Sheets Available For Sale / Pure Unadulterated Honey Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.