Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,603 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau (717 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Arms Scam: Probe Dambazau, Buratai, Ex-military Officers Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by lamzybaby: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2016
As pressure mounts on Buhari to investigate Buratai

PROBE panel that investigated the arms procurement set up by President Muhammadu Buhari is sharply divided over the alleged exclusion of the name of former Chief of Army staff during the administration of late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazau now minister of Interior.

The panel which last week submitted its report indicted two former Chief of Army staffs namely Azubuike Ihejirika, Kenneth Minimah and 52 others over the arms procurement scandal. A highly placed security source at the weekend told Nigerian pilot that some members of the panel are crying foul that the initial report that was prepared allegedly included the name of the interior minister as one of the indicted persons.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/arms-scam-probe-panel-divided-dambazau/

1 Like

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by Ferdinandu(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Verily Verily I tell you . "Thou shall have a safe passage if you ever waveth and remaineth royal to the broom ". Bubu corruption chronicles chapter 3 verse 1

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Why did the probe panel committee members indicted 2 former chief of Army Staff then exonerated the former arms purchase director,Buratai and Abdulraman danbauzu who was also a former chief of Army Staff?If buhari shield them another government who will take over will surely prosecute them.
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by gost: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2016
THIS WILL CONFIRM OUR STAND THAT MR. BUHARI IS NOT FIGHTING CURRUPTION BUT WITCHUNTING HIS ENERMIES WITH EFCC, DSS ETC.
HISTORY AND POSTERITY WILL NOT FORGIVE BUHARI IF HE REFUSE TO HAND OVER BURATAI AND DANBAZAU TO EFCC.
I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by Fedayeen02: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2016
I will be a vocal supporter of Ihejirika and Minimah if Dambazzu is exempted.

I can't throw my own to the dogs while you keep yours.

Ndi ofe how far with Adeosun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by Blizzy9ja: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
There must always be a few that are ready to stand for the truth
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by Abeymills(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Govt of lies and propaganda fantastically corrupt president

Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by Histrings08(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Pfft... See as much as I've bn criticizing buhari anti graft crusade, I think as far as dis matter is concern he needs to proceed wif serious caution... Buratai can't be probed or arrested now for all our sakes or else...
Re: Arms Scam: Probe Panel Divided Over Dambazau by creativity01: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
One true fact is that no one has ever ruled forever except God almighty. This man claiming to fight corruption but being one sided would soon dance to a different genre of music. Nigerians are wiser than 1984. The one sided game he's playing would destroy him soon.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Damning Revelations From The Latest Presidential Arms Audit Report / Remi Tinibu Might Just Be A Troublesome Woman, Watch This Video / (Pix)Just 3 Days Alone, Wiseman Jacob Zuma & Naija Matters & Politics Are Like..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.