Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

- Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (1027 Views)

Wanted! This Guy Stole My Sister's Phone And Is Using Her Whatsapp Account / Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by 18SNVL: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: by gost: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
islam is indeed a waste.
the Idiotic murderer is now bragging of going to heaven with murder. why are muslims so stupid?
you just killed a fellow human and going straigth to hell but hailing yourself that you are going to heaven to Bleep virgins? muslims are stupid.
please Donald Trump depot them murderfucking to iraq, libia, and afganistan.

1 Like

Re: by Obas101(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
gost:
islam is indeed a waste.
the Idiotic murderer is now bragging of going to heaven with murder. why are muslims so stupid?
you just killed a fellow human and going straigth to hell but hailing yourself that you are going to heaven to Bleep virgins? muslims are stupid.
please Donald Trump depot them murderfucking to iraq, libia, and afganistan.
Fool undecided your brain needs to be examined
Re: by chachanga: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
The fact remains that stiffer penalties need to be opposed as well as national policies germane to folks rights to their universal freedoms.

But, when Parliament and ruling class are passively paying lip service to the issue of honor killings; it will remain a trend.

(1) (Reply)

Spate of Rape Cases In Nigeria - My Experience In Abuja / Shocking! Police Arrest N*ked School Girls Posing For A Photo-shoot In Public (P / This Morning An Accident Occured In South China(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.