Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! (2196 Views)

CAC Pastor Arrested For Scamming Church Members With Fake Job Offers / Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by sulakishop(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
I came to seek for help on behalf of my sister that was scammed by fake recruiters and also to alert others not to fall for such cheap scam as well.

She just rounded up her service in Ekiti state recently and is teaching in a school while searching for work (the salary is less than 20k).

Kindly go through our whatsapp conversation and if you kno you can assist to track the scammers down, my mail is sulakishop@yahoo.com.

Your assistance and wise advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mods please grant this a front page biko and please forgive me if I post this in the wrong section.
Gracias!

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by sulakishop(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2016
more...

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by sulakishop(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
and...

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by Aminat508(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Chai!!! This Pple enh angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by numtums(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Boiz are not smiling....choi 25k5 for this season na wa o
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by andrew12(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don't ever pay to any account be it company or individual all nah scams. Some dey even do face to face gather people together with security and real address. Aword is Enough 4 only Wise ones

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by sulakishop(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
I just tire
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by Godmother(f): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Chai OP I feel for your sister o and I hope those guys are caught fast and punished. How can you scam someone that is desperate to better his lot in life? How can you scam anyone, period!
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by Raymondville(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2016
This is pitiable pisma pisma.

You can now reverse your type 2 diabetes using a natural supplement called GLUCOFIT.
Check www.naturehealthoptions.com/diabetes.html
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by curiox007: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2016
you can track him through the bank detail,he must hv registered BVN to be able to withdraw, and if he was able to withdraw without BVN then sue the bank , mayb an insider is aiding him
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2016
A word is enough for............
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by glowzy: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Every one who just finished NYSC should expect this scam,they get your personal info from the corpers batch book
with your pix, phone number, name and location of outgoing corp member, using this they make it seem like they are your
ex corper friend. I also experience something similar to this while I was still searching for Job after my youth service, I happened to be among family members whom i opened up to about what was going on, they advised me not to pay any money to anybody that it was a scam.
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by sulakishop(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2016
I met a security guy that propose to help but may involve money, I'm just tired!
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by Tbells91(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
So did you get the help you sought?
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! by sulakishop(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
NONE!

EVEN MY LANDLORD'S BROTHER WHO IS A SENIOR POLICE OFFICER KEPT TELLING US STORIES...

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Out "Andrew" Was Written On His Drink Instead Of "André". / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On The Ceiling In Anambra(photos) / Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.