Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics (37317 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Aliyu Giwa Weds Oyinkan Affinnih (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by richidinho(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Apreel:
Brother is clean!!! Is he single? lipsrsealed

Get close to me and i ll give you all the details abt im
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Thukzee01(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Abukc(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Hope he no dey collect egunje
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by jericco1(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
a lovely cake I must say....matches his profession
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by LockDown69(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Name checkers and gold diggers food don ready, come serve una selves. grin
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by LockDown69(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Name checkers and gold diggers food don ready, come serve una selves grin
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by madecity(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
c dis aba version of chinese phone...abeg use new method
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by mizzbouqui(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
With all his cuteness he can never change my opinion of not liking police officers
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Emeka71(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Mr2kay2:
isn't he human angry
He is; but a police is still a police.
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by RicardoRich(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
And who is he? .... Has he influenc'd the NPF postively? If no then let him grab a seat!!!
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by bigiyaro(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Dis cake is not complete, dey should have added 1. #20 2. An accidentally discharged bullet 3. A road block, complete with awon boys. 4. A black n black uniform. 5. A dilapidated hilux van.
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Akinaukwa: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Mr2kay2:
isn't he human angry
Help me to ask him.
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Larryfest(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
I wun't lie oo,for a member of the NPF he sure got swags....but wait oo someone go chow dat handcuffs too
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Josephokongwu(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
rheether:
I don't mind dating him sha.
shhheeeeee you like bad thing
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by rosy1992(f): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Cool
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by hssl(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by kiddkash(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Proffdada:
He's still fresh Give him some years, he'll be fed up grin
no kidding
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by SUPOL(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
rheether:
I don't mind dating him sha.
He's my coursemate. I can give him ur contact if u don't mind
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by SUPOL(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Apreel:
[color=#990000][/color]He is
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by SUPOL(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Emeka71:
A policeman of all people?
Are u better than him?
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by sisisioge: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Wowzer! Is that hottie really a police officer? Hmmmm, I would definitely not resist arrest from him...cuff away baby wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Spells(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
At the end. The police are still ur best friends cheesy
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by sisisioge: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Spells:
At the end. The police are still ur best friends cheesy

Oooohhh yes! This one can be my bestie.
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by 9jatatafo(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
How come N20 note and gun is not in the cake?
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Spells(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
sisisioge:

Oooohhh yes! This one can be my bestie.
ure really funny... Nairalanders una no go kill me oh. Asin ur BFF rite?
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by rheether(f): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
SUPOL:
He's my coursemate. I can give him ur contact if u don't mind

Pls send it to Spicychocolate368@@yahoo.com.
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Una dey busy dey show me cake wey dem go soon use knife scatter whereas my eye just dey see I'm pants.
Omo see tailoring.!
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by macotrading72(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Apreel:
lol better you run background check, but be careful to avoid hot water bath
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Apreel(f): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You want to marty a policeman undecided After he finish kissing you that your lips will look like roasted bole grin
is it your kiss? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by emymeeky: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Apreel:

Yes I'm very single
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Apreel(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
macotrading72:
lol better you run background check, but be careful to avoid hot water bath
lol...It can't be that serious
Re: Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics by Wolex143: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2016
CzarRex:
nice

they suppose to have added #20,or #50 naira on top

police are never complete without their usual bribe.
Lolz its true jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos) / Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.