Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can Someone Please Tell Me The Reason Why My Application To France Is Delayed ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Please Tell Me The Reason Why My Application To France Is Delayed ? (503 Views)

This Is The Reason Why Most Taxicabs Are Painted Yellow / There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why / Customs Officer Destroys Arik Air’s Equipment Over Delayed Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Tell Me The Reason Why My Application To France Is Delayed ? by jonade241(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2016
i submitted to VFS in lagos on 20/6/2016,and am yet to get any message from them to come and collect my Passport back,can someone tell me what may have caused the delay. thanks
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Reason Why My Application To France Is Delayed ? by Blizzy9ja: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2016
They need time to recover from the #niceattack...
They now see people from dis part as muslims and they trying 2 be really careful with allowing muslims into their country after the attack.
You know the conception abt muslims and terrorism

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Reason Why My Application To France Is Delayed ? by ThrillmeatRep(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Do u watch news. France just suffered another terrorist attack. Incoming strangers re not priority right now

Meanwhile go to French embassy to enquire
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Reason Why My Application To France Is Delayed ? by jonade241(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks, now i know the reason for the delay. i will be more patient.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Falling From A Moving Train / Help!! I Want To Travel To Togo In Order To Study / [PHOTOS] Beautiful UNIZIK Graduate Banker That Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.