Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (544 Views)

Writers Urgently Needed. Like Urgently!!! / Job Alert: Article Writers Urgently Needed / Skilled Writers Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by electricity: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: . by Babydeedee: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2016
electricity:
A fashion and lifestyle blog run by one of the top FMCG brands in Nigeria is seeking writers to generate unique, fun and inspirational content for women between the ages of 21 - 40.

The job is part-time and remote so you would not need to come to the office on a regular basis

Writers are expected to send in 5 - 10 articles per week in Fashion/Beauty, Lifestyle, Fitness and occassionally Health, Family/Kids and Food.

Remuneration is attractive and is paid per article

Requirements
Writers within the age range of the target audience

Interest in the latest fashion and makeup trends

Excellent command of written English

Availability to generate 5 - 10 high quality articles per week

Please send your CV and a sample article of 300 - 400 words on a topic of your choosing in fashion/lifestyle to eawinifred@l5lab.com

can i send an article I have written before?
Re: . by electricity: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Babydeedee:

can i send an article I have written before?

Yes. However, all articles received will be run through an online plagiarism check. To avoid any mix-up if your article is already live on the web, include a link to the article which must clearly state that it was written by you.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed For A Very Efficient School Management Software / I Need Info On Iteco / I Need A Metallurgy Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.