Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba (1023 Views)

Dencia's Outfit To Billboard Music Awards 2018 (photos, video) / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by johnsonsatino: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Controversial Dencia is reportedly dating Juventus football star Paul Pogba .They were spotted on a night out with friends and the Whitenicious CEO, Dencia's Rolls Royce and Range Rover were spotted. Pogba who is French,and resides in Italy attended the ESPYs with Dencia though she tried hard not to be spotted with him.

Pogba is set to become the world's most expensive player at the moment with a record £105m transfer deal to Manchester United.The midfielder, 23, will sign a five-year deal worth £202k per week when he returns from his US holiday.

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/07/dencia-reportedly-dating-worlds-most.html

Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by midehi2(f): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
a flirt
Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by Mologi(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Ehe....this pogba black oooo
Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by kiddkash(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
she's just a fvck object
Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by bigiyaro(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Nawa for girls o, d level dis girl took bleaching to, one would tink she will never have anything to do with black skin, bt now, she is being fvckd by one of the blackest di*ck
Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by forghon: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2016
who is d dencia sef d one in blue or d one covering her face, na so life b ooo pogba wit no university certificate is earning more than my state senators me wey I spent d last 20years of my life schooling I no get 100k and hes just 23yrs
Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by konklud22(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Dencia Reportedly Dating World's Most Expensive'' Footballer,pogba by IamOpemipo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pogba look like muniru frm ib, buh 4k dt, money is the koko, am sure dencia wldnt date him if he reali was a muniru

(1) (Reply)

Leo Mezie(see List Of Actors Who Have Contributed), / Queen Okafor Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Shares New Selfies Of Herself (photos) / Mother Of One Goes Nude For Magazine Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.