Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad (58839 Views)

Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by bonechamberlain(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
danidee10:

You're obviously not well...smh

He is seriously sick
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by phemmyutd(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
This will be a child's play to what Ipob will face when they try rubbish

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
dondaddycares:
wish the coup had succeeded
Your reason?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Criminal erdogan, he might have staged this coup to purge his opponent, which has already begun

https://www.nairaland.com/3234061/turkey-coup-plotter-gulen-failed

Hmmmmm

Can this be possible?

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by kayo80(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
HARDDON:
Life-on-the-line !

They wud all be rounded off!

Is poster above normal?

I'm more shocked by the amount of likes he has gotten. Is there something I don't know?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Paye88(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Buhari is devilish

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by bonechamberlain(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Can this be possible?
very possible that man Erdogan is a power hungry criminal.

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Criminal erdogan, he might have staged this coup to purge his opponent, which has already begun

SPECULATIONS.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by omojedudu(f): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
: undecided
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by pek(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
manuel80:

uhmm

wat has buhari got to do with this
he is so daft he thinks Turkey is part of Nigeria.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by fabre4: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
it will affect the world negatively.

humiliating and incarcerating this soldiers in this way is also not good this is against their human right

what is the difference BTW this and dictatorship

It shows he is a Democratic dictator

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by fabre4: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
kayo80:

I'm more shocked by the amount of likes he has gotten. Is there something I don't know?

In turkey many people are crying that he using this to hunt his political opponent
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by kayo80(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
fabre4:

In turkey many people are crying that he using this to hunt his political opponent

Hmm! Okay.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Aborigine9ja(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Handle them as mandated by the law of your country. Do as the law says to their crime.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by LAUWALI222(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kudos to the turkish government for takklling the coup
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Fadamant: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Can this be possible?

Yes. It's possible. It is called false flag in security circles. Government create fake security crisis situations to tighten control. How come nobody knows who is behind the coup uptil now?

2 Likes

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Fadamant: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Can this be possible?

Yes. It's possible. It is called false flag in security circles. Governments create fake security crisis situations to tighten control. How come nobody knows who is behind the coup uptil now?

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by LAUWALI222(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
dondaddycares:
Uhm....why?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by jasinto: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
dondaddycares:

Are you Turkish?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by 2n2k(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
angels09:

72 hours in control. With a populist agenda. Datsall

72 hours? Any coup that does not succeed within the first 6 hours is called mutiny.

If you execute a coup in the night and by daybreak, you are not yet sure of its success, bail out of the country or . . .

2 Likes

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by patrickdaniel: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Buhari is devilish
what do u mean? did Buhari caused it? please Gould have kept quiet if u do
nt have any thing to say
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by manuel80(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
pek:
he is so daft he thinks Turkey is part of Nigeria.
obviously you dislike/hate the man
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Akinaukwa: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
I pity those soldiers cos a thin line separates them from death. Almost all the countries of the world have harsh penalties for coup plotters. If it succeeds kudos to the planners and their supporters, but where it fails............. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by oglalasioux(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
bonechamberlain:

My thoughts too. Akin to what may happen in 2023 when someone will refuse to relinquish power.

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
ERDOGAN STAGED THIS COUP so as to immediately arrest 3000 judges from d judiciary dah interprets the law

How can a coup happen in a NATO member country nd america wont know about
and if America supports a coup, trust me, it might just be one of american most LETHAL CLANDESTINE UNITS dressed n full military combat uniform and military helmets/ BALACLAVAS covering the face so you can't know the soldiers' i.d
Trust me, a coup can't happen in any country allied to america and european powers in NATO without dem knowing and if dey want, intervene.

The game of politics is being played by white men to the fullest while in africa, leaders just steal money.. None are smart enough to play it well only stealing is where dey are masters
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by whizcartel(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
What I don't understand is how civilians armed with just whips and sticks, could over soldiers armed with guns, armored tanks etc I smell something fishy ere.

1 Like

Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by whizcartel(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
What I don't understand is how civilians armed with just whips and sticks can over power soldiers armed with sophisticated weapon. something is not right here.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by Feraz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
There is something I am yet to understand about this coup. It was said that there was already a list for those to be rounded up which makes people believe he had a hand in it.
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by RitzyPrince(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
goingape1:
do you even know the meaning of coup d'etatundecided

please go to romance section were many of your fellow OTUNDOs are.
why not enlighten him since u know much instead of the insults?
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by charlesucheh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Those Soldiers are toy Soldiers! They dulled me!! Walahi! How can you plan a coup that failed and ended up being treated like that!!! Lemme tell y'll Sumfin, cos you dunno NuFfin; A COUP IS A NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER MISSION!!! SHOULD THERE BE ANY FAILURE, THE SOLDIERS INVOLVED MUST COMMIT SUCIDE OR END UP BEING MALTREATED AND KILLED FOR FELONY AND TREASON.... They started shooting that night at about 1:35am and I stood glued to my TV, hoping to get thrilled with a replica of the Jan.15,1966 coup I always love reading about! But unfortunately, cowards were the ones forming the majority of the coup plan!!! WHAT A SHAME!!! Make them flog them well! Well!!!
Re: Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad by SailorXY: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rick9:
But what does it takes for a Coup to succeed
simple - you kill them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.