Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) (537 Views)

End Time: China Ready For 'bloody Battle' To Regain Rightful Place In The World / Christians: Please What Happened To Mark 11 Vs 26 In RSV / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) by enm(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
To the glory of God am dedicating this thread to GOD as am opening it for all who are Christ Jesus who desires for more intimate relationship with God and the establishment and advancement of God kingdom here on earth. Bringing down heaven on earth, not only in our life but the life of others too as we expose them to the word of God; ''JESUS'' which is the light of GOD, the light that darkness can not comprehend or contained, the light that the world need to lead them to salvation.

To all those looking unto GOD for one thing or the other or confused about life or will like to know more about the power of GOD and His SON JESUS please feel free to come here from time to time as i strongly believe that my Lord and personal saviour Jesus will definitely grant you a life changing encounters with him.

Take note and remember ''SALVATION IS FREE'' do not be deceive and be bless.

God is not wicked
From glory to glory

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) by enm(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
To start i will like to start by introducing an interesting reading material and it free. This book help and open my eyes to a lot of things. Will provide the web address for it and also post the content here for those who won't be able to download.

It’s called “Passion Prayer of Jesus the Christ: The 7 Secrets Revealed.” It reveals “deep” secrets and advice on prayer that most Christians may never discover on their own… yet they are the foundation of getting amazing results through prayer, and becoming successful as fast as possible.

No matter what you’re praying for. These principles work for ALL Christians whether they’ve been in the faith for years, or are just getting started.

Have a happy reading
Re: Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) by Janeyinspires(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
enm:
To start i will like to start by introducing an interesting reading material and it free. This book help and open my eyes to a lot of things. Will provide the web address for it and also post the content here for those who won't be able to download.

It’s called “Passion Prayer of Jesus the Christ: The 7 Secrets Revealed.” It reveals “deep” secrets and advice on prayer that most Christians may never discover on their own… yet they are the foundation of getting amazing results through prayer, and becoming successful as fast as possible.

No matter what you’re praying for. These principles work for ALL Christians whether they’ve been in the faith for years, or are just getting started.

Have a happy reading

enm,have you abandoned this thread?

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life 2016success Camp / Strange Movements All Over My Body / Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.