Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Do You Want A System That Can Do Accounting, Sales, Purchases, Stock, HR, Etc - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Want A System That Can Do Accounting, Sales, Purchases, Stock, HR, Etc (792 Views)

If You Are A Non-us Citizen And Want A No-fee Broker For US Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A System That Can Do Accounting, Sales, Purchases, Stock, HR, Etc by kingsleyuk2003(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hi ;
Would you like to an organized business. I deploy a solution that can help you manage and automate some of your business operations. like Accounting, sales, purchases, warehouses or stock, human resources, point of sale and other tons of modules. Incase you need to know more about this service. please visit: [url]www.kinsolve.com/page/erp [/url] or call me on 08030412562 my name is Kingsley.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Have $7000 Worth Of Bitcion For Sale...very Good Offer.....call 08155560515 / Investment Platform / Affiliate Marketers Should Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.