Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Opens Up On Her Tough Journey To Stardom: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Opens Up On Her Tough Journey To Stardom: (638 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / Iyabo Ojo Opens Her Clothing Boutique Set To Compete With Mercy Aigbe Mag Diva’s / Iyabo Ojo Sexy In Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Opens Up On Her Tough Journey To Stardom: by beeadebola: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Popular Nollywood Yoruba actress recently took her time to reveal to her fans her tough emotional journey to fame. The actress let it all out on when she revealed how it has not always been rosy for her and how she faced several economic challenges, before her rise to stardom.

She wrote, “Be grateful! It helps u appreciate d little u have knowing fully well that there are better days ahead! A time had been when all i got on a gud day in our one room apartment where 2 of my inlaws also lived with us was 100 naira daily to feed my son, my unborn daugther n my self which didnt even come regularly but with love n gratitude i managed it knowing that i was still in a better place than someone who was suffering from one deadly disease that had no cure n i also believed that oneday i will have more than enough to go round because i deeply believed in my self.”

Read More below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-iyabo-ojo-opens-up-on-her-tough-journey-to-stardom-encourages-fans-to-be-grateful/

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Opens Up On Her Tough Journey To Stardom: by halfricanadian(f): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Opens Up On Her Tough Journey To Stardom: by teesugar(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
I so much love her. Very independent and hardworking lady. She also puts her children first. cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Men: Jim Iyke And Banky W Spotted In New York / Lol.. When Dodo Finally Gets Visa / Ms Bodega: White Lady Collabos Timaya, Wants To Conquer Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.