Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN (1882 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / Tell Me What's Gonna Happen To My BVN After Closing Down All My Accounts / The Benefits Of BVN In Nigeria - By Viklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dotcomnamename: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
My account has been restricted again because of BVN for ( Diaspora Customers ). Restricted by two different banks.. cry cry

The truth is there is no single BVN enrolment centre here.. embarassed

Why should i fly from one country to another because of BVN I don't get it.

What else now?
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by NZAGHA(f): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
dotcomnamename:
My account has been restricted again because of BVN for ( Diaspora Customers ). Restricted by two different banks.. cry cry

The truth is there is no single BVN enrolment centre here.. embarassed

Why should i fly from one country to another because of BVN I don't get it.

What else now?

where do u live?
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dotcomnamename: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
NZAGHA:

where do u live?

Ireland
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by NZAGHA(f): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Ireland

so no banks over there undecided well i think you should look for a means to update it, cos it can restrict you from certain things.
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dotcomnamename: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
NZAGHA:

so no banks over there undecided well i think you should look for a means to update it, cos it can restrict you from certain things.

Which bank? I actually don't understand your point. My accounts was restricted based on BVN. There is no BVN enrolment centre here in Ireland. No single one. I can't even carry out any transaction on my accounts sad
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by NZAGHA(f): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Which bank? I actually don't understand your point. My accounts was restricted based on BVN. There is no BVN enrolment centre here in Ireland. No single one. I can't even carry out any transaction on my accounts sad

what i mean is this, you should find all possible best to update you bvn, if it takes you a ride fee, then do it, in order to save you the stress... Of thinking that you have an account but cant access it... cool
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dotcomnamename: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2016
NZAGHA:

what i mean is this, you should find all possible best to update you bvn, if it takes you a ride fee, then do it, in order to save you the stress... Of thinking that you have an account but cant access it... cool

But i cant ride from Ireland to Nigeria grin, and i can't fly from here to another country because of BVN because i have other things that i spend my time on wink
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by NZAGHA(f): 3:13am On Jul 19, 2016
dotcomnamename:

But i cant ride from Ireland to Nigeria grin, and i can't fly from here to another country because of BVN because i have other things that i spend my time on wink

ok, please visit this my site its cool @ NaijaLite forum... See for your self...

1 Like

Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by astarotte: 4:12am On Jul 19, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Then quit trying to operate a Nigerian bank account and focus on the country you are in, since you have better things to do with you time over there. Look you need to come down here (I mean up) and solve your BVN issue once and for all.
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dav8id(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2016
all Nigeria banks make a platform for her customers who are not in Nigeria to do the bvn online ..

maybe @op should try and contact the banks cs online and see if there is a way
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dotcomnamename: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
dav8id:

all Nigeria banks make a platform for her customers who are not in Nigeria to do the bvn online ..

maybe @op should try and contact the banks cs online and see if there is a way

Thanks for your concern. There is no OIS/BVN centre here, they know this themselves. However, i have received the below message now from GTBank:

Good day Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of your mail and apologize as regards every inconvenience this may have caused you.
Please be informed that your request have been raised to the appropriate unit for resolution.
However, we still await update from CBN as regards our diaspora customers who are yet to register for BVN.
Once again we apologize for every delay and inconvenience experienced.
Should you have further clarification, please call GTConnect on 08039003900,08029002900,or 01-4880000 and
Press the Language option of your choice(for English1 and then 0,Yoruba 2,Hausa 3 and Igbo 4 ) to have your call transferred to any of our customer service representatives.
Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank.

Finger crossed wink
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by blaq05: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello bro.. This is ikebesupa.
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by dotcomnamename: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
blaq05:
Hello bro.. This is ikebesupa.

Ok, pm you
Re: My Accounts Has Been Restricted Because Of BVN by blaq05: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Ok, pm you
... fb is ikebesupa05 at gmail dot com.. Add me on there let's chat

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With This Ready Made System (free Tutor) / #ERR / Consultation, Installation And Repairs Of Bakery Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.