Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Moms, You Need To Be Medicine-savvy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moms, You Need To Be Medicine-savvy! (342 Views)

Sitz Bath Bowls For New Moms And Hemorroids N4,000 / Nigerian Military School Nurse Administers Wrong Medicine On Student / Join The First-time/experienced Moms' First Online Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moms, You Need To Be Medicine-savvy! by elbethpharm: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
She brought out all the medicines she had been giving her child. It took a great effort on my part not to scream at this dear mom who thought that she was acting in love.

Before me we're two teething mixtures (each having Paracetamol as a constituent), was part of the display in my table. There was also Paracetamol syrup, Metronidazole syrup (commonly called Flagyl), even Tetracycline caps which is not recommended in children less than 8 years!

No wonder this 10-month old was looking this bad! Dear mom had lovingly loaded her baby with chemical weapons.

She is not the only one I have met. I realise a need and I want to play a role. Moms you really need to be Medicine-savvy. Your baby's health depends on it!

Do you want to know the rest of the story? Stay tuned...

Meanwhile, there's a survey I would want moms to take.
When you complete the survey, check your email for 2 gifts!
1-- FREE access to an e-book titled Medicine Safety for Children: A Guide for Parents
2-- FREE access to a 2-hour course titled Weight Loss Made Simple

Start Survey now
https:///xU9Xbw

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil / Alucia Cream Best And Good For Old Women / Serve Quit Notice To Type 2 Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.