Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Arsenal Fan Donates His Kidney To A Tottenham Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Donates His Kidney To A Tottenham Fan (462 Views)

For Today Only. I'm A Die Hard Tottenham Fan / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Donates His Kidney To A Tottenham Fan by isholaayomide(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
The rivalry between Arsenal and Totteham Hostpur has been waging on for years.

It runs extremely deep as the battle for supremacy in London continues. Tottenham came really close to silencing the Gunners last season but stumbled in the closing stages of the season.

But how about one fan sacrificing his life for another. Thats exactly what these two friends did. We stumbled on the tweet that has been trending revealing. The story was touching but unverifiable.

It appears to come from Facebook but we tried to verify it but were unsuccessful. However, it still makes for an interesting read.

Re: Arsenal Fan Donates His Kidney To A Tottenham Fan by ammyluv2002(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow! Priceless
Re: Arsenal Fan Donates His Kidney To A Tottenham Fan by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
And Chima and Ndukwe will not allow me to have rest with their incessant argument that almost result to fighting

anything Nigeria people see dey always dey different

I wish him quick recovery

(1) (Reply)

'messi Is Joining Real Madrid!' - Twitter Reacts To Barca Star's New Hair / Rooney's Testimonial Match To Break Facebook Record / Bordeaux Striker Menez Loses Part Of Ear During Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.