Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) (1211 Views)

Vancacy / Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by YGF1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Years back I was jobless, hopeless after traveling to every part of Nigeria for Interview. But nothing happens,
But all glory be to God, I got my 1st, 2nd and 3rd Job here on Nairaland. within 4month.
Therefore i have vow to do the little i can to help my people on Nairaland by God grace.

1. Solar Technicians who have Good Knowledge of Electrical Installation
are needed in A4&T a renewable energy company In Lagos Maryland.
For a project which is about to start in both Lagos and Ibadan by September 2016

Requirement: I need your trust
Be honest
Good electrical Installation skills

you must be ready to travel anytime within Lagos to Ibadan
Forward your CV to : k.joseph@a4tintegrated.com

Application Close August 31 2016.

2. A4&T a renewable energy company In Lagos Maryland Urgently need Distributor/ Representative in

Gombe State, Kwara State, Abuja, Niger State.

All you need to do is to have our product with you
Banners and sale our products at your own price and give the company her own money

what will be giving to you are : T-shirt, Phone + CUG number, Banners and Flyers

Kindly forward your Cv to k.joseph@a4tintegrated.com
web : www.a4tintegrated.com
A4&T Integrated Solution Solar

A New NGO call YGF Youth Gat Faith Power by All Weather Solar Technology LTD China and A4&T integrated solutions.

is in need of Volunteer who will go from one Higher Institution to another In His/Her specific state, organizing a seminar For Final Year student.

Requirement He/She must have good communication skill
He/She must have passion to encourage people
He/She must be well presentable.

Send Your CV to youthgatfaithngo@gmail.com
make your desire state as subject
www.youthgatfaith.simplesite.com
www.solar-kingdom.com
www.a4tintegrated.com

What will be giving are : Free T-Shirt
Free Mobile phone + CUG line
Transportation

Note, please am just trying to do something to help my people here
God bless you all
Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by Millz404(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
I think say na money u wan contribute.... I didn't tow along dat line... No experience and skill der
Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by PromiseUche(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2016
@YGF1, I hv passion for Renewable and Non-Renewable Power generation, I do construct Solar water heaters using locally made contents and have experience in Gas turbine electricity generation. I read Mechanical Engineering. Will I be of value to your company in any way? please...

1 Like

Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by YGF1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
PromiseUche:
@YGF1, I hv passion for Renewable and Non-Renewable Power generation, I do construct Solar water heaters using locally made contents and have experience in Gas turbine electricity generation. I read Mechanical Engineering. Will I be of value to your company in any way? please...

promise you are most welcome
send your CV using Promise from Nairaland as Subject
Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by YGF1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
A reputable Hotel situated in Lagos state is currently recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Experienced Marketer/Hotel Manager (with hotel marketing experience)

2.) Housekeeper

3.) Waiter/Bar Man

4.) Laundry Man

5.) Chef/Cook

Requirement

Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Application Closing Date
27th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit detailed CV/applications to:
No. 5, Tiwalade Close,
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Service desk is a Consulting/Outsourcing Services provider that offer range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource, Sales and Marketing outsourcing, Call center Outsourcing, Project management Business development/ re-engineering, Graphics and web development among others. We serve both small and medium sized companies.

We require qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Female Customer Service Agent

Qualification/ Requirements

Be a graduate with a excellent command of English (B.Sc/HND required)
Good customer relationship management skills.
Must reside in Lagos (ketu, Ojota and its environs)
Good presentation skills (very compulsory)
Young, vibrant and tech savvy (26 yrs and below only)
Must have at least 1 year experience.
Ability to work under pressure and pay attention to details

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: hr@servicedesk.com.ng

Note: Only Candidate with C.V attachments and COVER LETTER will be considered

A Direct Sales company whose head office is in Abuja, is currently seeking need to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Executive

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Ilorin, Uyo, Asaba, Warri

Requirements

Experience in sales and running a team.
Ability to work under pressure.
Innovative & target driven.
Candidate must be ambitious, goal driven, avid readers and constant self developers

Remuneration
The remuneration Salary start from gross N200,000 per month.

Application Closing Date
12:00am; 22nd July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, detailed Resume and reason why you believe you are most qualified for the position to: info.neocontinental@gmail.com

Note

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be be contacted by return e-mail before "1:00pm on 23rd July, 2016" and will be interviewed at the Abuja office by "1:00pm on 25th July, 2016" .
Candidate coming from outside Abuja will be responsible for their own transportation and accommodation.
Candidate must be resident or be able to provide His/her own accommodation in places where they want to work.
Those who are successful at the interview will be required to stay back in Abuja to begin a four day intensive training and resume work on "1st August, 2016".

A hotel located at Okokomaiko Lagos-Badagry Expressway has vacancies for the following positions:

1.) Operations Supervisor

2.) Night Auditor

3.) Store Keeper

4.) Bar Supervisor

5.) Human Resource Officer

6.) Chief Security Officer

7.) Water Treatment Personnel

8.) Swimming Pool Guard

9.) Sports Director

10.) Sports Director

11.) Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Officer

12.) Marketer

13.) DJ/MC

14.) Front Desk/Receptionist

15.) Housekeeper/Room Attendant

16.) Laundry Officer

17.) Waiter/Waitress

18.) Driver

19.) Admin/Secretary

20.) Catering Company (To Provide contract Kitchen service)

21.) Experience Hotel Manager (minimum of 5 years experience.)

Requirements

Interested candidates should possess 3 years experience in Hospitality business.

Application Closing Date
1st August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: hoteljobslagos@gmail.com

The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Trainee, Refinery

Business: Refinery
Fuction/Domain : Organization Development
Slot: 50

Job Description

Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.

Job Responsibilities

The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise

Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies

They should be holders of either B.Sc , B.Tech, B.Eng and M.Sc degree Engineering, in one of the following disciplines - Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by galax1: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ygf1 I am so intrested in ur advert.I studied Electrical electronic engineering.Am not just only good in. Electrical installation but also design locally made inverters and also involved in solar power installation.currently I have a drive for power generation which led me to into doing a research on how we can develop solar panels from our own local resources.I would feel fulfilled if I can join your team
Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by Fishyvibes(f): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
YGF1:
A reputable Hotel situated in Lagos state is currently recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Experienced Marketer/Hotel Manager (with hotel marketing experience)

2.) Housekeeper

3.) Waiter/Bar Man

4.) Laundry Man

5.) Chef/Cook

Requirement

Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Application Closing Date
27th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit detailed CV/applications to:
No. 5, Tiwalade Close,
Off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Service desk is a Consulting/Outsourcing Services provider that offer range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource, Sales and Marketing outsourcing, Call center Outsourcing, Project management Business development/ re-engineering, Graphics and web development among others. We serve both small and medium sized companies.

We require qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Female Customer Service Agent

Qualification/ Requirements

Be a graduate with a excellent command of English (B.Sc/HND required)
Good customer relationship management skills.
Must reside in Lagos (ketu, Ojota and its environs)
Good presentation skills (very compulsory)
Young, vibrant and tech savvy (26 yrs and below only)
Must have at least 1 year experience.
Ability to work under pressure and pay attention to details

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: hr@servicedesk.com.ng

Note: Only Candidate with C.V attachments and COVER LETTER will be considered

A Direct Sales company whose head office is in Abuja, is currently seeking need to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Executive

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Ilorin, Uyo, Asaba, Warri

Requirements

Experience in sales and running a team.
Ability to work under pressure.
Innovative & target driven.
Candidate must be ambitious, goal driven, avid readers and constant self developers

Remuneration
The remuneration Salary start from gross N200,000 per month.

Application Closing Date
12:00am; 22nd July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, detailed Resume and reason why you believe you are most qualified for the position to: info.neocontinental@gmail.com

Note

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be be contacted by return e-mail before "1:00pm on 23rd July, 2016" and will be interviewed at the Abuja office by "1:00pm on 25th July, 2016" .
Candidate coming from outside Abuja will be responsible for their own transportation and accommodation.
Candidate must be resident or be able to provide His/her own accommodation in places where they want to work.
Those who are successful at the interview will be required to stay back in Abuja to begin a four day intensive training and resume work on "1st August, 2016".

A hotel located at Okokomaiko Lagos-Badagry Expressway has vacancies for the following positions:

1.) Operations Supervisor

2.) Night Auditor

3.) Store Keeper

4.) Bar Supervisor

5.) Human Resource Officer

6.) Chief Security Officer

7.) Water Treatment Personnel

8.) Swimming Pool Guard

9.) Sports Director

10.) Sports Director

11.) Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Officer

12.) Marketer

13.) DJ/MC

14.) Front Desk/Receptionist

15.) Housekeeper/Room Attendant

16.) Laundry Officer

17.) Waiter/Waitress

18.) Driver

19.) Admin/Secretary

20.) Catering Company (To Provide contract Kitchen service)

21.) Experience Hotel Manager (minimum of 5 years experience.)

Requirements

Interested candidates should possess 3 years experience in Hospitality business.

Application Closing Date
1st August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: hoteljobslagos@gmail.com

The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Executive Trainee, Refinery

Business: Refinery
Fuction/Domain : Organization Development
Slot: 50

Job Description

Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.

Job Responsibilities

The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise

Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies

They should be holders of either B.Sc , B.Tech, B.Eng and M.Sc degree Engineering, in one of the following disciplines - Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Please I will appreciate if more posts are from vacancies in Kaduna state. I really need a job ooo. Thank u.
Re: Little Contribution From YGF (vancacy) by YOUTHGATFAITH: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF DIFFERENT
Writing: The greatest men in history are writers. 2000BC, Spartans were great fighters but they have no history, because there were no documentations of their history. But the Greece will never be forgotten because they have great writers.
John 8: 8 Jesus wrote.

Ten commandment was written by the hands of God, that shows that God is a good writer. Exo 31;18 Exo 24: 12, Exo 32:16 Exo 32;16, Exo 34:1,28 2 Cor 3;7 2 Cor 3;3
Write the vision plain Habakkuk 2;1-2
Unfortunately for us, this is the weakness with our new generation and environment.

Planning: As a student, you need to write down your spending, what you wish to become in future. Planning gives you control over your future. Luke 14:28. Things may not work the way you wrote it down, but you have better chances to manage any circumstances than those who don’t have a plan. Planning is one of the major habit of successful people, most people who fail most of the time don’t plan.
Dr. Robert Chilat said and I quote, most people fail not because they plan to fail, but because they fail to plan. Planning prepares you for opportunities. There are opportunities for everyone, but many are not prepared for such opportunities because they have failed to plan for it. Planning helps you to make strategic thinking and maximize your resources.

Strategy means: getting the most advantages with little resources at your disposal, you can always win if you get insight and understand your enemy little better.
Planning creates order and order creates increase. When you throw your clothes in the bag, your bags will not take all your clothes compared to` when it is neatly folded
You see a beautiful building, and you said “wao”. Have you ever thought of it that someone thought of the building, put it in paper, designed it on Auto Cad, then the engineers, technicians and craftsmen began to build?

What this tells you is that when you are a great thinker and writer, people work for you.

Think of what you want to become in future and write it down in a dairy or calendar in your room.
Think and make research on the University you wish to study your choice course and write it down.
Write down the plan on how to achieve it (is it to study hard or connect to people who will help you?)

For me, I knew the woman I want to marry right from age 12, when I was in higher institution I wrote it plain in my room on the wall, I MUST NOT GRADUATE WITH BAD GRADE, BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS A TRADER UNDER THE HOT SUN. All glory to God I graduated as the third best in my class.

Tell: +234 8130795771 8062181124 Email: youthgatfaithngo@gmail.com Facebook: @youthgatfaithngo Linkedin: Joseph Kunmi
WhatsApp: +2348130795771

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An Investment Banking Firm / Raeanna Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting / Jumia Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.