Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning (51902 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / That Moment Nnamdi Kanu Was Infront Of Ebonyi State Government House / Biafra Hero!!! 20years Old Man Set Himself On Fire Infront Of UN Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Tintinnoty(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
What I Saw At The Front Of My Office This Morning

I got to the front of my office this morning and saw multiple phones being charged from an outlet socket that is at the front of my office. This was not so last week because I noticed there was constant power supply. It look strange because we can go months without a blink of light. From my finding I realised the lagos state governor Akinwunni Ambode was on a working visit to Badagry. For the 3 days he spent, there was at list 13 hours power supply. But since he left, Badagry community and it environs has been thrown back into total darkness. The question being ask is, how come there was constant power supply when the governor was around? Is it true with the rumor going about that share of the light meant for Badagry is being sold to Agbara industsal area? Maybe the governor went back to Ikeja with the light.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by azeecoboy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op shey space still remain...
I need to charge my 5% phone undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by theEYe21(f): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's Nigeria for you! We still live in the jungle undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by olaniyi0(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
lmao, 5 days power outage cause dat or maybe u are a battery charger.

2 Likes

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Tintinnoty(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
olaniyi0:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Tintinnoty(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
olaniyi0:
Nop am not a ba3 charger just an outlet socket at the front of my office
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Tintinnoty(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
olaniyi0:

Nop am not a ba3 charger just an outlet socket at the front of my office
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Emmaxplus(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's 9ja 4 U
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by datgengengirl(f): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lalasticlala i can see ur phone there

1 Like

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by saxwizard(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
the only solution to all this is for u to check my signature

1 Like

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by DickDastardly(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin
Op pls identify the phones belonging to Zombies, kindly deep them in water .... and here below is for you, incase they start trouble grin cool

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Pope22(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Economy is very bad. I want to sell one of my eyes or kidneys and use the money to start up a business. If you are interested, please contact me.
N/B: My eye can see very far, it can see from Lagos to Onitsha if the road is straight.
As for my kidney, that one??, it works very well even more than 1,00,0000KV generator.

Thanks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
op ur own small undecided

17 Likes

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by babyfaceafrica: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
There is constant light in iju obawole close to 16 hrs or more daily for close to three months now..OP change location

1 Like

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by allanphash7(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hope its not snake ?

Please tell me before i comment
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Electricity supply is not constant
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by gurunlocker: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is small... come and see legendary charging in my area.... These days, you will go to church, there will be 100 worshippers and 500 chargers

14 Likes

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by ademega(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
I get your point
no light their but Governor came and there was light.. then government left and there was darkness

3 Likes

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Aniwhyte(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sai Buhari... Oya Zombies over to you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by vykte(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
saxwizard:
the only solution to all this is for u to check my signature
your signature distributes power?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by yeyeboi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is not a joking stuffz grin minister of darkness come come see ur handy work. Even if government can't help atleast they should give us light is that too much to ask for?

11 Likes

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by chinoify: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Minister of darkness was your ex governor...

Blame him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Untainted007: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na wa oooo, anything makes front page this days. Mods is there no educative and infomative news again in Nigeria and in the whole world?
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by whitebeard(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
guys guys...shit happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Aniwhyte(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:
op ur own small undecided
Bros this your camera na die oooooo
this your camera na 88.0MP ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by Anijay1212(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op make my phone no disappear o...
I no trust nairaland boys,dia eyes too red.
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by saxwizard(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
vykte:
your signature distributes power?
my broda check first na. ....no dey dull matter
Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by missuniverse(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
this one is small
come to choba........some things are better left unsaid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning by hocrusoe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
what a pity for the voicless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Names Cabinet (Full List) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.